News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU3 - ready for play yet?

Started by Berkut, March 11, 2011, 09:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

I tried a game today playing as a HRE minor, I'd heard changes had been made to the HRE along with Japan in the last mod. Result: :yawn:
██████
██████
██████

Shade

JonasSalk

Quote from: Shade on June 12, 2011, 02:53:27 PM
Quote from: JonasSalk on June 11, 2011, 01:25:26 AM
:lol:

Fucking pwned

UGH...!  :yuk:

There, there. It's not your fault Austria wasn't doing its job and keeping Hansa under control. Instead, it was too busy losing to Milan.
Yuman

Shade

Quote from: JonasSalk on June 12, 2011, 05:48:57 PM
Quote from: Shade on June 12, 2011, 02:53:27 PM
Quote from: JonasSalk on June 11, 2011, 01:25:26 AM
:lol:

Fucking pwned

UGH...!  :yuk:

There, there. It's not your fault Austria wasn't doing its job and keeping Hansa under control. Instead, it was too busy losing to Milan.

Ugh I learned so much about how to play and NOT to play ottoman's from that game... hell from that one encounter

JonasSalk

Honestly, if you'd planned it right and Geno wasn't a tardo, you guys would have fucked me hard.
Yuman

Solmyr

I like how my Ottomans were set to inherit the Mamluks and nobody noticed. :osama:

JonasSalk

Yeah, that was pretty ridic.
Yuman

Solmyr

Make sure you are paying attention to what CBs people are DOWing with. :P

JonasSalk

You mean seeing that the Ottomans are declaring war on the Mamlukes with a personal union CB is bad?
Yuman

Shade

Ya but they can be the hardest ones to submit... so damn big usually

JonasSalk

Usually have to take them out in a few wars, yeah. Or maybe call for western assistance and have France grab Jerusalem.
Yuman

Solmyr

I dunno, usually their armies fold after you get a couple of land tech levels as the Ottomans.

Shade

Quote from: Solmyr on June 15, 2011, 04:57:42 AM
I dunno, usually their armies fold after you get a couple of land tech levels as the Ottomans.

Yes but to make them submit you need to have a few wars to take them out slowly. I had them down to just their African provs (which unfortunately spread down most of the east coast) And I needed a war score of 140 to PU them... it was VERY annoying.

sbr

I just got done playing the first session of an MP game.  Everything seemed to go alright; there were some cascading alliances but human alliances were able to deal with those for the most part.  The horde mechanic is the biggest pain in the ass.  I am Novgorod and can't do much at all against the Golden Horde yet.  They have a much bigger army than me (I have seen 50+ regiments, and I only have 24).  They have swallowed most of Muscowy and Ryazan.  It is going to require a big multi-human effort to break them the first time, if that even.