News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hungarian Politics

Started by Tamas, March 09, 2011, 01:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

In accordance with their "we absolutely, positively do not break for anyone" style, Fidesz decided to stand behind their guy above with the "if we lose Budapest will be like Vienna" declaration, stating that if they do not win the election, Budapest will become just like "Rome, Berlin, Vienna, Stockholm, London".

Which are of course, in their story, under practical siege of third world coloured people, suffocating in an orgy of crime, filth, and Islam.

Trivia: AFAIK the Vienna guy's daughter goes to a university in London.

Valmy

Rome? 10,000 Muslims in a city of almost 3 million? How can we tolerate this new Medina right in the middle of Europe?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Duque de Bragança

Yeah, I can't believe they forgot Marseille or even Paris.

The Brain

Stockholm is fine, as long as you stay in the green zone. The white zone is for loading and unloading only.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on March 07, 2018, 01:15:22 PM
Rome? 10,000 Muslims in a city of almost 3 million? How can we tolerate this new Medina right in the middle of Europe?

10,000 is too low of a figure for Rome. I'd say that's a number for Lisbon perhaps even too low for the latter.

Crazy_Ivan80

once upon a time there only a few muslims in medina (which wasn't called medina then)... look how that turned out.

The Brain

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 07, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

once upon a time there only a few muslims in medina (which wasn't called medina then)... look how that turned out.

Funky and cold?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

And there may be a time when there is a large Muslim minority in Rome. But that day is not yet today.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Valmy on March 07, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

And there may be a time when there is a large Muslim minority in Rome. But that day is not yet today.

ideally that day never comes.

Valmy

Granted I am not hanging around Europe much these days but I doubt the ability of a conservative traditional type religion really taking over modern Euroland. Maybe they will just switch from being non-practicing Catholics to non-practicing Muslims.

garbon

Ivan is just out shilling his bigoted agenda. Nothing to concerns ourselves with, V.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: garbon on March 08, 2018, 01:31:22 PM
Ivan is just out shilling his bigoted agenda. Nothing to concerns ourselves with, V.

yawn, take your virtue-signalling to Mecca.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Valmy on March 08, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
Granted I am not hanging around Europe much these days but I doubt the ability of a conservative traditional type religion really taking over modern Euroland. Maybe they will just switch from being non-practicing Catholics to non-practicing Muslims.

that would be ideal, but it's better to not get into a situation where we need to hope for that. History though seems to indicate otherwise: islam doesn't mellow, it usurps the places where it is allowed to exist

garbon

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 09, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 08, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

yawn, take your virtue-signalling to Mecca.

What I said was entirely accurate.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.