Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Crosby avg is now down to 2pts/game.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zoupa

Quote from: Barrister on November 19, 2011, 12:38:17 AM
Quote from: Neil on November 19, 2011, 12:29:10 AM
It's hard to say.  Winnipeg might be the loudest now, but once the postseason rush begins, the Canadian teams really come on strong.

Well thats it - Winnipeg fans sound like its a playoff game every single night.

Who knows who might be loudest in the playoffs - we'll just have to wait for the inevitable Winnipeg White Out to return to find out if Winnipeg fans can kick it up yet another notch. :shifty:

Ok there buddy.

I don't think you've been to a habs-bruins playoff game. Just sayin'.

BuddhaRhubarb

some hockey fragments from my brain:

wow. lotta hate between Buffalo and Boston, these days. Nice to see oldish rivalries rekindled. the Canucks are keeping their own lives difficult by playing either really well, or totally crappy only. Kesler really has lost his edge this year. Last year the guy had "the Stare" ... now he seems haunted more than anything. too bad. but ah well most of the games, even the losses have been entertaining on some level. I'm actually not really down on anyone this year.

I really like that all of the teams seem really competitive most nights. Enjoying Hockey this year, so far, but not so excited as the last couple. (and not just because of the Canucks' dullness so far, the only players I'm excited to see are the kids on Edmonton, to be fair.

Not really a Kessel fan, but I'd love to see a Leaf win a scoring trophy of some kind. very rare hockey sight that.
:p

Barrister

This just in.

Your Winnipeg Jets have now hit .500.   :cool:

And also:

I'm pretty sure I have watched more hockey in the last two months than in the last 15 years.   :uffda:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jacob

Schneider is doing good for the Canucks right now :)

Neil

I've watched a couple of Oilers games this year, and they're really exciting.  Those young guys really can play.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

Luke Schenn has the most unfortunate youthful mustach I have ever seen. It's growing in thcker in the middle then the sides giving him a hitler stach :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Apparently they really are panicking in Caps-land.  Bruce Budreau was fired this morning.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on November 28, 2011, 09:36:24 AM
Apparently they really are panicking in Caps-land.  Bruce Budreau was fired this morning.

Good.  I appreciate what he did for the team but it was past time for him to go.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

It's bound to happen when your top 2 players are actively lobbying for you to get fired.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 28, 2011, 09:52:01 AM
It's bound to happen when your top 2 players are actively lobbying for you to get fired.

Yep.  And it is still long before the games mean much.  Lets get this thing back on track before they blow the whole thing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Maurice is bounced too, Captain Kirk Muller takes over.

God damn it, who's going to take Martin's job now?

viper37

Dale Hunter to replace Boudreau.  I just found myself a new team :D

In other news, Max Paciorrety should be suspended for 1 week, at least.  Thank God Letang scored that nice goal in OT.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

1 week, how many games is that?

IMO he's going to get 1 or 2 games because Letang wasn't injured on the play(Broken Noses do not count, THIS IS HOCKEY).

Barrister

Too busy for a lengthy post, but:

1. Randy Carlyle fired overnight in favour of Bruce Boudreau.  :cry:

2. Phoenix visits Winnipeg tonight. :menace: