Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

The game is on Versus & CBC.

I won't watch it. It starts too late.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on April 20, 2011, 10:46:10 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 20, 2011, 10:39:34 AM
I don't even think they are showing that on on versus. The Cap-Rangers got their attention.

Sounds surprising.  Detroit is always a good draw on TV.  NBC even picked up game 2.

The on-ice action has been mediocre.  the final scores have been close, even if the overall play has not been.  But I definitely want to watch this because of the potential drama of it being "the last game".  I expect a teery good-bye from players, even if they say "well we hope to see you next season".

I think that is why Versus would rather show Ovechkin.

and I just checked and I forgot the Coyotes game starts at 10pm.  :blush:

DAMN YOU TIME ZONES!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

I should get a Semin Capitals jersey and go into Wal-Mart with it. Even funnier than the Satan bruins jersey.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

The start time isn't too bad - it's just the ending (which is what I want to see anyways)... :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Once again we learn that Lou is one of the highest paid over rated players in the league.  All it took was the Hawks getting two lines for the Canucks to fold.

At least this sets the stage for a revenge game in Vancouver.  But will the Canucks outplay the Hawks in game 5?  Tough to know with the Canucks.  On paper they should easily do it.  But on paper this was a sweep - not a 7-2 game four loss.

Jaron

What an incredible comeback by the Sharks!!!!!!!!!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

Quote from: Jaron on April 20, 2011, 12:34:00 PM
What an incredible comeback by the Sharks!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, it was.  I thought that game was over, especially after watching the Canucks not come back and instead go into cheapshot mode.  But the Sharks showed some character, the sort that they'll need if they want to make it all the way this year.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Jacob

Ah Canucks... I want to win, but even when they're doing good they come out with this kind of occasional utter collapse. I'm kind of getting used to it, though.

C.C.R.

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 20, 2011, 11:33:32 AM
Once again we learn that Lou is one of the highest paid over rated players in the league.  All it took was the Hawks getting two lines for the Canucks to fold.

At least this sets the stage for a revenge game in Vancouver.  But will the Canucks outplay the Hawks in game 5?  Tough to know with the Canucks.  On paper they should easily do it.  But on paper this was a sweep - not a 7-2 game four loss.

Heh.  The past two years I predicted that the Hawks would "light Luongo up like a pinball machine" for at least one game a series, but I wouldn't have guessed it this year.  Oh, well.  At least now they won't be swept...

Barrister

So the Coyotes are actually making a game of this one.

Come on Detroit - you wiped Winnipeg out of the playoffs in their final season in '96, I'm sure you have it in you to do it again.

Barrister

I didn't realize that CBC shows all of their games live over the internet. :thumbsup:

Barrister

4-3 Detroit, 5 minutes remaining.

Barrister

5-3

While I do very much respect that they kept the White Out tradition, it does seem like a pretty poor White Out...

Barrister

I'll give these fans props - they're not leaving the building.

Barrister

And wow - does Shane Doan ever seem like a defeated man.

Really - Winnipeg isn't so bad.  You know - you played there!

I can't resist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdh70xdZHK0&feature=player_embedded