News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on May 04, 2017, 01:24:51 PM
Still, it's a crappy way to lose game 4. I'm indifferent to the Caps, but they're recent history of choke-itude makes me feel bad for them. That and I actually like Ovie. he has heart and is funny.

There is nothing recent about their history of choke-itude :P

But thanks.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Nice Ottawa rangers game going on.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Well see you in Pittsburgh Monday night Caps.

On TV I will not actually be there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Barrister

Ugh.

The f'ing Oilers just can't die for me already.

<_<
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Back to DC. Wow.

Well I don't know if I will be able to sleep tomorrow night. What...the...oh...please...Caps just this one time. PLEASE!!!

I swear to God if they lose at home in overtime in Game 7 again.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on May 08, 2017, 09:27:02 PM
Back to DC. Wow.

Well I don't know if I will be able to sleep tomorrow night. What...the...oh...please...Caps just this one time. PLEASE!!!

I swear to God if they lose at home in overtime in Game 7 again.

https://youtu.be/Ymw69AAZgTw?t=1m10s

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Valmy

HVC

Valmy

That's it. Time to start drinking.

viper37

I guess that was a good game... Stupid recorder, stupid tv networks for allowing only 2h30 for a game :mad:

I'm sorry Valmy, I know the disapointment.  But I'm happy for my team this year.

Hard choice for the next round.

katmai

Ottawa I see is fucking up the Stanley Cup playoffs from being a proper Trump approved Conference finals.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Thank goodness the Oilers lost. :worthy:

(Don't tell Mrs. B I said that) :ph34r:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.