News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: saskganesh on September 01, 2024, 08:00:06 PMI'm real bummed by the death of the Gaudreaus. Some of the internet trollery on this subject is a new low.
Ugh. I have learned to avoid NHL fan spaces pretty heavily. The level of meanspirited awfulness that dominates so many is one of the many reasons I've taken my love of hockey to the PWHL and been so, so much happier.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

viper37

Quote from: Sophie Scholl on September 02, 2024, 12:41:07 AM
Quote from: saskganesh on September 01, 2024, 08:00:06 PMI'm real bummed by the death of the Gaudreaus. Some of the internet trollery on this subject is a new low.
Ugh. I have learned to avoid NHL fan spaces pretty heavily. The level of meanspirited awfulness that dominates so many is one of the many reasons I've taken my love of hockey to the PWHL and been so, so much happier.
NHL, Star Wars, Olympics, WWE, there is no more refuge for the sane...
;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.