News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: viper37 on May 24, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
I am extremely sorry for BB and Valmy, I love you guys, but I shall root for LV.  Just to piss off Jaron.   :menace:    :P

:lol: :P
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Admiral Yi

That pregame routine was too fucking much.

Grey Fox

Vegas sure knows how to throw a party.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 29, 2018, 07:39:15 AM
Vegas sure knows how to throw a party.

Yeah that was insufferable. Not as insufferable as the third period though.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

You may be right about this HVC. In every other series, even when the Caps were tripping over their sticks, I still thought they were clearly the better club. The Knights just look better than they are :hmm: I hope the Caps can somehow steal one here tonight.

Well I just have to hope they are not as good away from home.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

HVC

I called a sweep a while ago to annoy you lol, but the last two Tampa game really wore the capitals down.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Valmy

Ovie!!! :yeah:

Maybe they will steal one tonight!

Edit: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

But I know Vegas can score fast  :ph34r:

HVC

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on May 30, 2018, 10:04:26 PM
Congrats valmy.

I figured it would take a miracle and the Caps got one. But they are unlikely to get three more of them so hopefully they can slow down the Knights eventually.

Now this is officially the finest post-season in Caps history. :yeah:

I am so happy I am almost delirious.

Valmy

This game is pretty awesome. Clearly the Knights have been slowed down.

Now just have to grit through the third period. Hands are being wrung.

Valmy

Easy win. That was the not the same Knights team from the first two games. Feeling good now.

Jacob

HVC

Well guess I was wrong lol