News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dragon Age 2

Started by Scipio, March 07, 2011, 12:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

Quote from: viper37 on March 11, 2011, 03:01:55 PM
I find most of the levels in Kirkwall to be repetitive.  Well, I lack words, I think, 'cause repetitive really means all tunnels not only look alike but are exactly the same.

Same layout, same doors, etc.  All that changes are the characters populating the environment and the locations of chests/bags/crates.  I'm disapointed.

Yep, the story, characters and the voice acting, all top notch. The same 3 levels over and over again, eh not so much.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Barrister

I stopped by the local EB Games because it is next to another store I had to go to.

I saw DA2.

I saw it runs on PC and Mac.

I made an impulse purchase.   :blush:

Will try it out tonight.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

A PSA for Languishers:

RPS: EA Forum Bans Can Lock You Out Of Games

Though EA has now claimed it was "a mistake" and that the player in question can access his game now.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Man this fuckers takes a long time to install.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on March 12, 2011, 12:46:41 AM
Man this fuckers takes a long time to install.
It's worth 60 bucks you know, they have to give you something for your money :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Ape

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on March 12, 2011, 12:11:14 AM
A PSA for Languishers:

RPS: EA Forum Bans Can Lock You Out Of Games

Though EA has now claimed it was "a mistake" and that the player in question can access his game now.
Stuff like this is a big part of why I avoid buying games on steam and the ilk.
██████
██████
██████

Habbaku

You avoid buying games from download services over an incident that happened once, was immediately reversed, and is unlikely to happen often, if ever again?  :huh:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Grey Fox

Plus you know something that would have happenned anyway with the Box version or any  other console version.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Scipio

Replaying it on hard.  I am a completist, and I hate that I failed to get four of the achievements, including the Romance one.  WTF?
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Josquius

Quote from: Habbaku on March 12, 2011, 12:59:13 PM
You avoid buying games from download services over an incident that happened once, was immediately reversed, and is unlikely to happen often, if ever again?  :huh:
Your being allowed to play the games you supposidely own is reliant on logging in to some internet service.
██████
██████
██████

Barrister

I'm playing on casual.

I'm enjoying just going pewpewpew.

sbr

Quote from: Barrister on March 12, 2011, 06:45:46 PM
I'm playing on casual.

I'm enjoying just going pewpewpew.

When the kid gets older you won't be able to do that at the computer (or Mac in your case).

viper37

Quote from: Scipio on March 12, 2011, 04:19:48 PM
Replaying it on hard.  I am a completist, and I hate that I failed to get four of the achievements, including the Romance one.  WTF?
Should be easy enough to bed Isabella.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.