And we're back!

Main Menu

Android Thread

Started by derspiess, March 06, 2011, 11:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

yes, the warehouse has electricity, but I'm not sure I can extend it that far.

The way I see it, it works with the electical line of my home?  I link the first one with a cable, I plug it into the elctrical power line and the other one is plugged in another room to provide wireless access?

See, the warehouse is physically distant from my office where the router is.  It's another building entirely, I'd say... 300-400m apart, I think (and it's across the street).

What I might be able to do is use my father's internet connection, a range expander in one of the warehouses and another one in the other...  Can we chain link these devices or will I have no juice at all at the other end?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Berk, have you spent a lot of time figuring out what all the cool bundled features of the Galaxy S4 are?  I haven't done much playing around with mine yet.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

Not really. I mostly assumed that by definition anything bundled is NOT cool.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

lustindarkness

I've had the Galaxy S III for almost 2 weeks now. Love it, great upgrade from my old first gen galaxy.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Phillip V

Sprint is predicted to release phones this fall that will receive LTE on three frequencies (800, 1900, 2500). :)

Phillip V

Bought the second generation Nexus 7 and having it shipped to my sister so that we have better pics/video of the baby nephew. :)

Grey Fox

If you are in the sharing mood, I could send you pictures of my babies for a Nexus 7?

Phillip V

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 28, 2013, 07:54:18 PM
If you are in the sharing mood, I could send you pictures of my babies for a Nexus 7?
I doubt that they are as cute and powerful as my nephew.

Grey Fox

Oh, don't underestimate Quebec chicks.

derspiess

Quote from: lustindarkness on July 17, 2013, 09:47:47 PM
I've had the Galaxy S III for almost 2 weeks now. Love it, great upgrade from my old first gen galaxy.

I like mine a lot.  I just wish Sprint would hurry up & roll out LTE here in Cincy so I can actually get 4G on it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Phillip V on July 28, 2013, 07:38:54 PM
Bought the second generation Nexus 7 and having it shipped to my sister so that we have better pics/video of the baby nephew. :)

I may get one of those this week.  Got a gift card I want to burn before I lose it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on July 29, 2013, 09:56:07 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on July 17, 2013, 09:47:47 PM

I like mine a lot.  I just wish Sprint would hurry up & roll out LTE here in Cincy so I can actually get 4G on it.

No LTE in Cincy yet?
I figured Anchorage getting it last fall was one of last cities to do so.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son