TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on June 28, 2013, 10:58:48 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 28, 2013, 10:54:18 AM
What's cold fried chicken?
KFC in the fridge.
But you microwave it before you eat it, right?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

11B4V

Quote from: Neil on June 28, 2013, 11:33:16 AM
Quote from: viper37 on June 28, 2013, 10:58:48 AM
Quote from: Neil on June 28, 2013, 10:54:18 AM
What's cold fried chicken?
KFC in the fridge.
But you microwave it before you eat it, right?

No, is that a canadian thing.  :huh:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Neil - is this just you being "Neil", or have you seriously never heard of eating cold fried chicken?

It might even be better cold than warm. -_-
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Darth Wagtaros

I don't get the fried chicken on Belgian waffle thing myself.  I understand loads of people eat cold fried chicken, though I don't see the appeal.
PDH!

Josephus

would never eat KFC cold (truth be told I can't rememer the last time I ate KFC). But if I had leftovers I would heat it in a toaster oven, not in a microwave...ewww...would get all soggy.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on June 28, 2013, 12:35:17 PM
would never eat KFC cold (truth be told I can't rememer the last time I ate KFC). But if I had leftovers I would heat it in a toaster oven, not in a microwave...ewww...would get all soggy.

I can't remember the last time I had KFC either.

BUt the next time you do, and have leftovers, try eating it cold.  It's no stranger than eating cold pizza.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Cold pizza is even better.  In fact the main reason to order pizza is to have it cold the next day.

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 28, 2013, 12:40:55 PM
Cold pizza is even better.  In fact the main reason to order pizza is to have it cold the next day.

Depends on the type of pizza.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

Quote from: garbon on June 28, 2013, 12:58:56 PM

I only know of one kind of Pizza, Pepperoni and Cheese, there are no other kinds of pizza.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

Quote from: Viking on June 28, 2013, 01:01:59 PM

I only know of one kind of Pizza, Pepperoni and Cheese, there are no other kinds of pizza.

:console:

Viking

Quote from: garbon on June 28, 2013, 01:02:30 PM
Quote from: Viking on June 28, 2013, 01:01:59 PM

:console:

Mushrooms and Anchovies are abominations from the pit of hell.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Syt

My pizza today was kebab meat, feta, jalapeno, bacon and red onions. :mmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.