News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Oh and while i was there saw ads for this.

I am a fan of Marvel comics, but not sure if i could even do this.

Avengers Movie Marathon

Back to back showings of
Iron Man
Hulk (Ed Norton version)
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America and finally
Avengers with 12:01 fri screening.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

That's a lot of Twizzlers and large sodas, man.  I think your ass would go insane sitting in a movie theater that long.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 10:53:31 PM
That's a lot of Twizzlers and large sodas, man.  I think your ass would go insane sitting in a movie theater that long.

Oh i know, i mean i saw all of them except for Cap in theaters when they came out. Besides for me to go watch the Midnight screening of Avengers i'd need a nap sometime in day :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

I love the shot at the end of the Avengers trailer, where they're all in a circle with their backs to one another, facing off against otherworldly baddies, and there you've got Iron Man in his suit, and Thor with his hammer, and Cap with his ubershield, and the Hulk being the Hulk--

And then there's little Scarlett with a fucking 9mm Sig.  I mean, really?

The Larch

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 11:02:25 PM
I love the shot at the end of the Avengers trailer, where they're all in a circle with their backs to one another, facing off against otherworldly baddies, and there you've got Iron Man in his suit, and Thor with his hammer, and Cap with his ubershield, and the Hulk being the Hulk--

You forgot Hawkeye with his bow and arrows.  :nerd:

But yeah, that scene is kinda silly.

Syt

Of course her most dangerous weapon is also on display: her body. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

Episode 10 of Homeland.  Almost finished.  Amazing TV.
Let's bomb Russia!

11B4V

That's not a Superhero weapon. 9mm, really! :ultra: At least give her an FN 5.7 for christ sake.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on May 03, 2012, 05:13:41 AM

:perv:

The Larch

Because I will never ever get tired of this pic:

11B4V

Quote from: The Larch on May 03, 2012, 05:27:09 AM

Because I will never ever get tired of this pic:

Bah, hogwash. You cant see squat in that pic. That 9mm holster looks stupid too.

Here's a better Superhero costume
http://macedoniaonline.eu/images/scarlett-johansson.jpg
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Larch

There are forumites browsing from work, you might want to tone that pic down.

11B4V

Eddie Teach

I've never understood the socks over the knees thing. Bare legs are so much hotter.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Cant find any that is Superhero worthy and not showing massive clevage.

She has big boobies.