News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kleves

End of Watch. I liked it, despite the often annoying shaky-cam style.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Admiral Yi

Watched a little bit of a movie about Heather Graham and Ray Fiennes fucking.  Heather Graham was amazing looking as always (why does she not get more roles?) but the movie was pretty dull.

So I ended up rewatching 21 Jump Street.  It was better the second time around.  The chemistry teacher gives me wood.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 09, 2013, 03:04:04 PM
Watched a little bit of a movie about Heather Graham and Ray Fiennes fucking.  Heather Graham was amazing looking as always (why does she not get more roles?) but the movie was pretty dull.

There's a lesbo scene with her out there somewhere, but I can't remember it.  Hawt scene.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Who in the what now? A few?  Wha..?

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

Quote from: mongers on March 09, 2013, 09:37:47 AM
Quote from: Syt on March 09, 2013, 01:13:14 AM
Pop quiz. Which movie ends with this shot:

Abba The Movie ?

Music movie is a good guess - it's from the 1965 Beatles movie "Help!". Btw, that looks like the type of sewing machine my grandma used to have.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

I watched this vikings show people talked about. It seems rather good so far. Bizzare the history channel would have a drama like this.
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

I assume the vikings are aliens in the show?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Tim and Josq are aliens. :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

AMC came to Videotron this month. So, I am watching that zombie show live & with ads for the first time. Urg, this is excruciating. So many ad breaks. :bleeding:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 10, 2013, 08:38:10 PM
AMC came to Videotron this month. So, I am watching that zombie show live & with ads for the first time. Urg, this is excruciating. So many ad breaks. :bleeding:

:nelson:

So the Governor offers the deal.  But is there really a deal here?  I don't believe there is.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.