News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

celedhring

I mean, I might be wrong, I'm just not too confident  :lol:

FWIW I know that Netflix wanted to do something like this and had to give up on the idea. It's extremely complex to create and coordinate all the "satellite" shows.

Josquius

The closest I can think of is that cop interview show Netflix did across 3 or 4 countries.

No idea how it'd work with actual cross overs. If you do that then why are they different shows rather than just one with an international cast?
██████
██████
██████

viper37

Quote from: celedhring on December 08, 2022, 05:21:40 PMI mean, I might be wrong, I'm just not too confident  :lol:

FWIW I know that Netflix wanted to do something like this and had to give up on the idea. It's extremely complex to create and coordinate all the "satellite" shows.
I know, but it's the Russo brothers...  There's a modicum of hope there.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Admiral Yi

Just started up Harry and Meghan.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sheilbh

It's a very long version of the aristocrats.
Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

Complain about how life's unfair while sitting on their millions.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

mongers

Quote from: HVC on December 09, 2022, 08:44:39 AMComplain about how life's unfair while sitting on their millions.

This.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Gotta make more millions somehow.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

garbon

Quote from: HVC on December 09, 2022, 08:44:39 AMComplain about how life's unfair while sitting on their millions.

I'm not sure how many other options they have. What is Harry's skill set?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Wednesday seems to be breaking records for Netflix. Anybody here watching it? I guess I'll have to...

Tamas

Quote from: celedhring on December 10, 2022, 03:36:37 AMWednesday seems to be breaking records for Netflix. Anybody here watching it? I guess I'll have to...

A Guardian article attributed it to it being a great role model for troubled teens on how it's OK to be themselves. Which sounds perfectly fair, but also not my age group.