Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2018, 04:07:00 PM
So I guess you both only went to College to get your MR degrees :angry:

Wait...that doesn't work :hmm:

:lol:

Eddie Teach

I thought men went to college to become bachelors.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 31, 2018, 04:16:06 PM
I thought men went to college to become bachelors.  :hmm:

They do hope, eventually, to be masters.  :D

... though I can't say that always works out.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

FunkMonk

Watched Unforgiven again. Man it is such a good movie.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sophie Scholl

Bodyguard.  Whoa.  Definitely an intense show.  BBC production just released to Netflix.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Malthus

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 31, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

"Deserved's got nothing to do with it."
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Liep

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 01, 2018, 02:36:55 AM
Bodyguard.  Whoa.  Definitely an intense show.  BBC production just released to Netflix.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Started watching it, enjoyed the slight to our former PM, Fogh Rasmussen, in the first episode.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

KRonn

I just watched the movie "Jeepers Creepers 3". I'd seen it before and I like it. I like the series though the first movie in that series was really creepy to me, the creature so malevolent looking and the story so grotesque that it really creeped me out. I didn't want to watch it again but eventually did and have seen them all. They're making a number 4 which I'll want to see. I guess average thrillers but the story and the creature are quite creepy, especially when first seeing it.

viper37

Since Yi hurt my feelings by saying I had shitty tastes ;)  I thought I'd post this weird piece I just found:

Jennifer's Body: from flop to cult classic feminist movie

Never watched the movie, but now, I'm intrigued.

Give it some more time and I'm pretty certain Eurotrip will be like that :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on November 01, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

"Deserved's got nothing to do with it."

One of film's greatest quotes. I use it all the time.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

KRonn

Agreed, good movie.

celedhring

So I just learnt that there's a Doom Patrol show coming up.

They're my favorite superhero group of all time. Which means I should probably avoid it.

EDIT: Fuck it, they scored Alan Tudyk to play Mr. Nobody (the main villain). I must see this now  :(

The Brain

Watched a few episodes of The Haunting of Hill House. I like it.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.