Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on November 30, 2013, 12:12:16 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 29, 2013, 11:03:55 PM
Maybe he means Keith Urban, but that would be wrong too. :lol:
I mean Karl Urban.  He's working in the US right now, right?

Although I suppose that technically, the US supply of dreadnoughts is your country's greatest treasure.

They're both Kiwis.  That's like saying Bono is an American treasure.  They're furriners.

CountDeMoney

Anybody use TiVo Stream with their Premiere box or the new biggie uberTiVo box?  Feedback, plz.  Any good? Worth the $129.99?

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2013, 12:49:04 AM
Anybody use TiVo Stream with their Premiere box or the new biggie uberTiVo box?  Feedback, plz.  Any good? Worth the $129.99?

My cable company has switched over to Tivo boxes and have stream, I am thinking of pulling trigger as I hadn't before because i would have lost my hulu/netflix access, but with the new smart tv that isn't a concern no mo!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Darth Wagtaros

Its a shame the red head left Who.

Looking forward to the Christmas special. 
PDH!

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2013, 12:42:31 AM
Quote from: Neil on November 30, 2013, 12:12:16 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 29, 2013, 11:03:55 PM
Maybe he means Keith Urban, but that would be wrong too. :lol:
I mean Karl Urban.  He's working in the US right now, right?

Although I suppose that technically, the US supply of dreadnoughts is your country's greatest treasure.
They're both Kiwis.  That's like saying Bono is an American treasure.  They're furriners.
But they're in the US.  Nationality isn't especially important.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Is that why you think you're an American? Alberta is just a zip code?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Pretty funny, considering how Dumbfuckistan would have two boats waiting for you if they had their way, Susie X.

garbon

I would count Maryland in that. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Lol , yeah, we're deep in the heart of the anti-gay Confederacy down here, alright.

garbon

I didn't realize Dumbfuckistan had such a limited application.

CountDeMoney

I didn't know you were such a pro-Urban cunt.

garbon

The Larch

Quote from: Barrister on November 30, 2013, 12:39:27 AM
Okay, so tonight I watched:

Doctor Who The End of the World, 2005

What did you think about the ironic use of Britney Spears' Toxic in the episode?  :P

Barrister

Quote from: The Larch on November 30, 2013, 03:12:14 PM
Quote from: Barrister on November 30, 2013, 12:39:27 AM
Okay, so tonight I watched:

Doctor Who The End of the World, 2005

What did you think about the ironic use of Britney Spears' Toxic in the episode?  :P

I forgot about that - hilarious. :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.