9 (45%)
2 (10%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
7 (35%)
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

celedhring

After the current pro-Indy left minority Catalan government (the pro-indy left/right coalition broke down a couple years ago) failed to pass the budget, they called a snap election, which is being held on May 12. And in languish tradition, here we are to fake-vote for people on account on how they look.

Also, there's a non-zero possiblity that this will be followed by a "Vote in the Spanish election" thread, given how interesting (in the Chinese curse meaning of the word) things are down here at the moment.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Syt

Last guy looks like an awkward nerd. So I vote for him. :P

(Of course he'll probably be either a loon, or a racist fascist, or both :P )
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

Second to last - probably a fascist, or worse Ciudadanos :x :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Sophie Scholl

I was going to vote for the brunette, but then I saw the prominent cross necklace and switched to the blonde.  :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

HVC

I voted for Trudeau's catalan half brother.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Huh - lots of guys wearing suits and ties.  I'm perplexed.

What's with all the facial hair on catalan politicians?  Does no one know how to work a razor?

So between #4 and #8 - never go with the guy with the red tie.  That in my experience either means a leftist, or a Trumpist.

#8 it is.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josquius

Quote from: Barrister on April 27, 2024, 09:28:12 PMHuh - lots of guys wearing suits and ties.  I'm perplexed.

What's with all the facial hair on catalan politicians?  Does no one know how to work a razor?

It's 2024.
Beards are pretty standard.

QuoteSo between #4 and #8 - never go with the guy with the red tie.  That in my experience either means a leftist, or a Trumpist.

I think similar on blue ties. Always a risk.
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

Quote from: Sophie Scholl on April 27, 2024, 08:55:53 PMI was going to vote for the brunette, but then I saw the prominent cross necklace and switched to the blonde.  :lol:

I should have noticed that :D

Tbf many non-nutter women wear crucifix necklaces over here, they were very traditional accessories up until very recently, and many will have one that belonged to their mothers or grandmothers.

But yeah, in the brunette's particular case, let's say she would be OvB's pick.