News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hungarian Politics

Started by Tamas, March 09, 2011, 01:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Threviel

Isn't that why five eyes exist? Only the core can be trusted with the real secrets and so on.

Josquius

I'm shocked Hungary got hacked and the government denied it.

Less surprising to me would be they're wide open with Russia by choice and claim they were hacked.
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on Today at 04:22:29 AMI do very much hope, as much as that pains me, that all NATO states treat the Hungarian government as hostile agents and keep classified stuff well away from them, because clearly they must assume that anything the Hungarian government reads the Russians are reading as well.

Sweden even sold some extra Gripens to Hungary recently. :) It was probably considered reasonable as it was part of the pricetag for NATO membership, and information on the Gripen C system is already known to Russia since Hungary has had it for years.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Quote from: Josquius on Today at 05:16:58 AMI'm shocked Hungary got hacked and the government denied it.

Less surprising to me would be they're wide open with Russia by choice and claim they were hacked.

I was thinking it would not surprise me one bit if the Foreign Minister was asked for some admin credentials and he gave it to them.