And we're back!

Main Menu

We Want YOU...

Started by DontSayBanana, March 05, 2011, 02:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Martinus on March 07, 2011, 02:41:49 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 05, 2011, 02:32:37 PM
I feel the same way about Timmy threads as I used to about Lettuce's countless The South Shall Rise threads: if you don't want to read it, don't read it.

The difference was that Lettuce was at least creative in his posts. Timmy just posts a retarded "not a good development" or "interesting" one liners that I suppose he thinks make him look thoughtful. I'd rather he did not post these "commentaries" at all, since it would be less aggravating then.

Idiots, all of you.

Tim threads arent about what HE wrote nor the content of the article but about the subject matter of the article. He only writes some one-liner because you guys keep crying for him to do so.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 07, 2011, 07:34:27 AM
Idiots, all of you.

Tim threads arent about what HE wrote nor the content of the article but about the subject matter of the article. He only writes some one-liner because you guys keep crying for him to do so.
And you are an idiot, as well.  :hug:

Timmay includes news stories that widely available elsewhere because he wants to, and doesn't write anything interesting or intellectually challenging because he doesn't want to.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Grey Fox

Quote from: grumbler on March 07, 2011, 07:49:16 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 07, 2011, 07:34:27 AM
Idiots, all of you.

And you are an idiot, as well.  :hug:

Timmay includes news stories that widely available elsewhere because he wants to, and doesn't write anything interesting or intellectually challenging because he doesn't want to.

I don't really thinks you are all idiots, anyway. ;)
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DontSayBanana

Quote from: grumbler on March 07, 2011, 07:19:28 AM
This is only a valid complaint if you actually read the thread. Personally, my general rule is to avoid them unless they have more than 20 responses (in which case they have gone off-topic and could be interesting).

:cheers:

And yeah, the CNN stories are the biggest pain in the neck.  If I want CNN stories, it takes a whopping seven characters in the address bar!  Or better yet, one click in my RSS feed! :o
Experience bij!

Neil

You don't get Languish commentary at cnn.com.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Slargos

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 07, 2011, 08:12:26 AM
This is only a valid complaint if you actually read the thread. Personally, my general rule is to avoid them unless they have more than 20 responses (in which case they have gone off-topic and could be interesting).

:cheers:

And yeah, the CNN stories are the biggest pain in the neck.  If I want CNN stories, it takes a whopping seven characters in the address bar!  Or better yet, one click in my RSS feed! :o

And if you DON'T want them, all you have to do is not click once here.

Amazing how that technology works.

viper37

I like Tim's thread.  I don't read them all, but quite often, the subject is interesting and I don't spend my days watching Google News for the latest news report on something, so a quick browse of the forum's first page tells me all I need to know when I'm short on time.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

I'd like to send Tim to Internet Dachau.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Usually they go off-topic by post 2 or 3. Course, the topic of Tim's thread posting habits is almost always less interesting than the topic he was posting about, so your way may be best for weeding out threads that haven't reached a third topic.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Camerus

Tim is a Zen master.