News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

We Want YOU...

Started by DontSayBanana, March 05, 2011, 02:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

...to counter the threat of rampant Timmayism in the board's posting habits.

Discuss. :P
Experience bij!

Admiral Yi

I feel the same way about Timmy threads as I used to about Lettuce's countless The South Shall Rise threads: if you don't want to read it, don't read it. 

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 05, 2011, 02:32:37 PM
I feel the same way about Timmy threads as I used to about Lettuce's countless The South Shall Rise threads: if you don't want to read it, don't read it.

I'm the same way.  Note that I rarely post in Tim-threads and almost never when they're still on the first page.  This is really my way of taking a crack at Seedy and Ed's constant whining about the Tim-threads. ;)
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

your crack was mediocre at best.

Anyhoo, I will continue to take shots at Tim as it provides me with entertainment. If you or anybody else don't like it, you can eat a dick.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

...and if you're with him, sing that shit. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 05, 2011, 03:53:19 PM
your crack was mediocre at best.

Anyhoo, I will continue to take shots at Tim as it provides me with entertainment. If you don't like it, you can eat a dick.

Oh, it's keeping me entertained.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

That is how I look when I post. And how I'm going to post.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 05, 2011, 04:17:07 PM

That is how I look when I post. And how I'm going to post.
That poor child bride!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DontSayBanana

C'mon, people, step it up.  My ability to post is being choked out by the sudden flareup in Tim-threads. :P
Experience bij!

Neil

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 06, 2011, 09:56:12 PM
C'mon, people, step it up.  My ability to post is being choked out by the sudden flareup in Tim-threads. :P
No.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

The difference was that Lettuce was at least creative in his posts. Timmy just posts a retarded "not a good development" or "interesting" one liners that I suppose he thinks make him look thoughtful. I'd rather he did not post these "commentaries" at all, since it would be less aggravating then.

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on March 07, 2011, 02:41:49 AM

The difference was that Lettuce was at least creative in his posts. Timmy just posts a retarded "not a good development" or "interesting" one liners that I suppose he thinks make him look thoughtful. I'd rather he did not post these "commentaries" at all, since it would be less aggravating then.

Or he could just emulate you and make no attempts whatsoever to sound thoughtful.

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on March 07, 2011, 02:41:49 AM
This is only a valid complaint if you actually read the thread. Personally, my general rule is to avoid them unless they have more than 20 responses (in which case they have gone off-topic and could be interesting).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!