News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

We have recovered...sorta

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, March 05, 2011, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

So, I dug up and restored the May backup of the board.  The short version: I lost another fucking Seagate drive.  I'll discuss more after I get out of class.

Please report any and all issues and I'll try to get on them quickly.  I still have a lot of configuration to do and a shitload of real-life obligations at the moment.

garbon

I feel like I'm missing part of myself. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 05, 2011, 12:50:30 PM
a shitload of real-life obligations at the moment.

[munro]
Those considerations are subordinate to the interests of the Board.
[/munro]

Josquius

Very strange to have the most recent stuff being from so far back.
But good to have it back.
██████
██████
██████

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Quote from: Habbaku on March 05, 2011, 01:22:39 PM
So much lost.  :cry:

Think positive. All those Timmay threads destroyed. Warms my heart.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Don't worry, MSNBTimmay.com will flood the board with 600 news articles by the end of the week.  We'll be up to speed in no time.

CountDeMoney

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2011, 01:28:25 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 05, 2011, 01:27:26 PM

Think positive. All those Timmay threads destroyed. Warms my heart.

See above.

I'm prepared to disrupt his threads. I've prepared a selection of pictures and other goodies.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 05, 2011, 12:50:30 PM
So, I dug up and restored the May backup of the board.  The short version: I lost another fucking Seagate drive.  I'll discuss more after I get out of class.

Please report any and all issues and I'll try to get on them quickly.  I still have a lot of configuration to do and a shitload of real-life obligations at the moment.
I personally never had a problem with Seagate, but one of my friends, operating in a server environment (university) has lost 3 during the last year...  Maybe they ain't cut out for this kind of work.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

lustindarkness

:) :(
How bittersweet, languish is back but lost so much, it lives but it is still dying.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

The Brain

Awesome that we're back. The only way forward is up.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.