The Future of Slargos

Started by jimmy olsen, April 29, 2010, 09:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Weird.

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/app/blogs/news/?p=1226

Afternoon Delight: Creepiest wake
By Samantha Suttle | April 29, 2010 - 2:03 pm

I really don't know what to say about this, other than it's pretty creepy. The wake for a Puerto Rican dude who was shot to death last week is anything but traditional. Folks coming by the ceremony to pay their respects saw the man's body on display in a rather unusual way – perched atop his motorcycle, wearing a t-shirt, jeans and dark sunglasses. He was a big bike lover, and proud of his Honda motorcycle given to him by his dear uncle.

Apparently the funeral home responsible for this is no stranger to bizarre wakes. A couple of years ago, they embalmed a guy and displayed him standing up for three days. Dressed in gangster clothes. Propped against a wall. In his mother's house. Yea, that's not weird at all.

What are your thoughts on this? If you could pick an unusual way to be displayed at your wake, what would it be?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

He should be ticketed for not wearing a helmet.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alcibiades

Helmets aren't mandatory everywhere....   :huh:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

They have yet to have a single complaint.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.