Main Menu

Why 'Gen Y' should cry

Started by FunkMonk, April 24, 2010, 11:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 25, 2010, 03:39:01 PM
Spoiled brat.   :glare:

Oh don't hate. Even in America not everyone can be afforded the same opportunities.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

I'm making my way.   ^_^   

And yeah I know, I'm just antagonizing is all. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Martinus

Shameless self promotion: my parents (first car to the left).  :ph34r:

:lol:

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 25, 2010, 03:46:16 PM
I'm making my way.   ^_^    

You say that like that is a preferable route. :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

DGuller

Quote from: Martinus on April 25, 2010, 03:50:47 PM
Shameless self promotion: my parents (first car to the left).  :ph34r:

:lol:
Can't afford anything more modern? :console:

Alcibiades

That's Poland's 2010 model.  :mellow:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

garbon

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on April 25, 2010, 03:43:32 PM
He is. Much more agreeable than my mom. :P
That sounds just like something I would say!  :D
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on April 25, 2010, 01:17:40 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 25, 2010, 01:02:17 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 25, 2010, 12:29:54 PM
Bah.  Baby boomers are in full-fledged retirement mode.  Lots of openings coming available.  It's a great time to be a Gen Xer.

Not necessarily.  When the economy shit the bed, the most affected were those within 5 years of retirement;  a ton of them have found themselves working and putting off retirement to make up for the 401K market losses.

Maybe it's a government thing then.

Oh, the "other" welfare program.  Go fig.