Ontario kids to learn all about anal intercourse and vaginal lubrication

Started by Josephus, April 21, 2010, 08:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Martim Silva

Quote from: Josephus
When you consider that Canadian students are consistently doing poor in such skills as grammar, math and science, I just believe that maybe schools should put more effort into teaching kids how to read and write first, before teaching them how to bugger each other.

From my experience, canadian girls aren't very educated when it comes to grammar, math or science, but they're so naïve that they learn about butt sex REAL soon.

They're WAY more gullible than US girls, that's for sure.

And canadian parents are total wankers. I knew a canadian girl, very cute, blonde and innocent, who met online an American guy and he went over to Canada to meet her.

He almost immediately proceeded to have rough sex with her whenever he wanted - she was only 17 - irrespectively of weather she wanted it or not, in her own parents' house, for three days. And the parents did nothing to stop it, in order no to look 'offensive' or 'intrusive'.

She got scarred for life after that.

Fate

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on April 21, 2010, 09:37:54 AM
Quote from: Josephus on April 21, 2010, 09:31:39 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 21, 2010, 09:15:13 AM
What's your objection to this, Josephus? That school pupils should not learn about sex or that they should not learn about anal sex?

I only posted it as an FYI...I'm not necessarily pro or con. But now that you got me started on it, I don't think 8 year olds need to know about anal sex no. If they get the urges they'll  eventually figure it out.

When you consider that Canadian students are consistently doing poor in such skills as grammar,math and science, I just believe that maybe schools should put more effort into teaching kids how to read and write first, before teaching them how to bugger each other.

Don't forget I am one of the representatives of the loonie leftists on this board...I'm all for gay rights...I just don't think it's a huge priority to get into so much detail in Grade 3 or whatever. I'm a strong believer in childhood, and it seems more and more that childhood, the intrinsic innocence of it, is ending.

But they aren't teaching anyone about anal sex in Grade 3.

They are teaching kids in Grade 3 about sexual identity and orientation. Which, IMO, is perfectly appropriate, since by that age they are going to be exposed to the concepts in general society anyway.

I know this is not intentional, but you are mimicking the standard fundy "response" to this kind of stuff - take the totality of what is taught at any age, lump it all together, then decry that the stuff being taught in high school is being taught in kindergarten or whatever.

What Berkut said.

I guess Josephus wasn't taught how to understand written communication.

Martinus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 21, 2010, 09:40:34 AM
Vaginal lubrication?  These kids aren't old enough to drink

In most countries teenagers (please do not use the word "kids" for mid-teens) can legally have sex with adults (not to mention, have their first sexual encounter) several years before they can legally buy a drink. So not sure how your observation is relevant?

viper37

Quote from: Berkut on April 21, 2010, 08:47:56 AM
Of course, teaching kids even younger than eight years old that their  friends who do not share their religious beliefs are going to burn in  hell for all eternity (or insert some other morally reprehensible  religious viewpoint here) is perfectly reasonable.
it's Canada we're talking about here, not some backwater southern US state ;)

No religious "leader" has any right to talk about what is appropriate  and not appropriate to teach children. Their entire power structure is  based on the brainwashing of children specifically prior to their  ability to form independent and objective viewpoints on "faith".
I can agree with that.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

grumbler

Quote from: Josephus on April 21, 2010, 09:31:39 AM
If they get the urges they'll  eventually figure it out. 
I have always had problems with this "they'll  eventually figure [sex] out" once "they get the urges" approach to sex education, because, of course, the way they figure it out is to make all the mistakes, get each other poxed or pregnant (or both) when education could save them and society a lot of grief.

I think the "let kids figure sex out" approach isn't quite as bead as the "let kids figure driving out" approach, but it is similar.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

I'm an Ontario parent, and I have no problems with this plan.

Martim, I think that making generalizations about a whole country based on anecdotes about some person you've heard of is usually misguided - but I'm making an exception for you, and judging Portugal based on your posts.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on April 21, 2010, 09:35:30 AM
Fair enough to a extent. They may try it anyway and end up hurting themselves.
But grades 6 and 7? Way too early.

Um...grade 7 is when they have sex education in the US.  I think age 12 and 13 is perfectly reasonable.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

No religious "leader" has any right to talk about what is appropriate  and not appropriate to teach children. Their entire power structure is  based on the brainwashing of children specifically prior to their  ability to form independent and objective viewpoints on "faith".

Noce to see you're interested in a nice, rational exchange of viewpoints on this topic.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on April 21, 2010, 10:14:02 AM
(please do not use the word "kids" for mid-teens)

Why the hell not?

I sometimes use the word "kids" for people in their 20s.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Martinus on April 21, 2010, 10:14:02 AM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 21, 2010, 09:40:34 AM
Vaginal lubrication?  These kids aren't old enough to drink

In most countries teenagers (please do not use the word "kids" for mid-teens) can legally have sex with adults (not to mention, have their first sexual encounter) several years before they can legally buy a drink. So not sure how your observation is relevant?

Alcohol is vaginal lubricant  ;)

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on April 21, 2010, 11:14:57 AM

Noce to see you're interested in a nice, rational exchange of viewpoints on this topic.

Which topic?

The topic of how rational (ie, not religious by definition) people can decide when and what is appropriate sexual education for children?

Or the topic of how religion relies on instilling "faith", a entirely irrational concept by definition, in children prior to their ability to critically question it?

Two completely different subjects, although I have noted the hypocrisy involved in religious figures feigning outrage that someone would provide actual, real information to children. Of course, the two thinks are not really analogous, so my comparison is a bit flawed - teaching kids that there is a magic being in the sky who cares about their sex life is not really similar to teaching kids that people have differing needs and desires in relationships, or how their bodies actually work.

So you got me there.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned