News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

In Moscow, stray dogs ride the subway

Started by DGuller, April 21, 2010, 12:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

I randomly came across this story, and found it very amazing.  I knew that dogs can be intelligent, but had no idea they can be this intelligent.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Technology/stray-dogs-master-complex-moscow-subway-system/story?id=10145833

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: DGuller on April 21, 2010, 12:37:13 PM
I randomly came across this story, and found it very amazing.  I knew that dogs can be intelligent, but had no idea they can be this intelligent.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Technology/stray-dogs-master-complex-moscow-subway-system/story?id=10145833

yeah.
An uncle of mine used to have a dog that semi-regularly took the train to brussels and back (he lived in Ostend). The train for godsakes! They never even run on time!

Queequeg

Where do they find all the spare human testicles to attach to these dogs, I wonder?  :hmm:
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

HVC

My Great Uncles dog used to know when he'd get off work. The dog would leave the house and arrive at his work place a few miles away just in time to meet him as he left the office.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DGuller

In Ukraine, we had a dog that was originally a stray.  Our family stayed at some resort in the Carpathian mountains, and there were stray dogs there.  I found the food in the resort to be terrible, and so one of those strays was well-fed throughout our stay there. 

On our bus ride back, we discovered midways through that the dog sneaked onto the bus stealthily.  It was very smart of her, since we would've kicked her out if we saw her get on.  By the time we detected her, there was nothing to be done, so she became our dog.

Queequeg

Quote from: DGuller on April 21, 2010, 02:20:23 PM
In Ukraine, we had a dog that was originally a stray.  Our family stayed at some resort in the Carpathian mountains, and there were stray dogs there.  I found the food in the resort to be terrible, and so one of those strays was well-fed throughout our stay there. 

On our bus ride back, we discovered midways through that the dog sneaked onto the bus stealthily.  It was very smart of her, since we would've kicked her out if we saw her get on.  By the time we detected her, there was nothing to be done, so she became our dog.
:lol:
Why are Russian/Ukrainian stray dogs so much more clever than their Turkish counterparts?  Must be the human testicles. 
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

Less testicle talk, thanks. Dgul might dunk 'em in his mouth.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: Queequeg on April 21, 2010, 03:19:32 PM
Why are Russian/Ukrainian stray dogs so much more clever than their Turkish counterparts?  Must be the human testicles.
Yes, Russian dogs are quite The Brainiacs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJmK15Ak9s&feature=related

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Queequeg

Quote from: DGuller on April 21, 2010, 03:32:16 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on April 21, 2010, 03:19:32 PM
Yes, Russian dogs are quite The Brainiacs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJmK15Ak9s&feature=related
I've spent the last 3 hours reading about the damage done to Armenian sites in Eastern Turkey.  This really cheered me up.   :lol:

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Jaron

Psellus has a thing for testicles as well as turning women gay.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Queequeg

Josquius

I've seen stories about dogs who figure out how to take busses and take trips on them but taking a metro is a lot more impressive.
██████
██████
██████