Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I don't have insider info. #yolosucks
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

While walking up the stairs from the subway I checked out teen ass (shut up) and it was so nice I almost tripped.

Then at the bus station the guy in front of me (not the teen ass, stupid) stopped for no reason and left a 6 ft gap in the line. Weirdo.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

I was at the multiplex at 1600 hours to buy some tickets (I was in the neighborhood, normally I buy online of course). There were kids everywhere, high on sugar and Planes. Do prospective breeders ever stop and think?

Ed Anger

The Brain

I haven't had my muffin yet today. I will later.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on September 25, 2013, 12:42:58 PM
While walking up the stairs from the subway I checked out teen ass

What was the donkey doing on the subway?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 29, 2013, 02:34:30 PM
Quote from: The Brain on September 25, 2013, 12:42:58 PM
While walking up the stairs from the subway I checked out teen ass

What was the donkey doing on the subway?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Didn't I tell you to shut up?

The Brain

The Brain

Today I bought a bag. It came in a smaller bag (!). Then at the checkout the girl put the smaller bag into a bag that was between the first and second bags in size.

Ed Anger

A bag in hillbilly is called a 'poke'.

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

To be more precise, a paper bag.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 06, 2013, 05:19:54 PM
I'm afraid to ask why.

It's an archaic term for bag or purse.  A small one sewn into the clothing is called a pocket.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Today I wandered the streets aimlessly. Eventually I found myself in a part of town where I had never been before. Sunlight beat down from a cloudless sky harshly illuminating parts of the streets and leaving other parts in shadow. This is an old city, if medieval counts as old. Buildings from different centuries stared down as I passed, but they were all new to me. I was near the old highway that leads to the south, to the continent, to the world. I could feel the presence of the people that had come on this road, to this city. The papal messenger with an important letter to the Franciscan friars on their little island when the Black Death was still generations away, the farmer bringing his produce to the city to feed the growing capital of Gustavus Adolphus's baltic empire, the young poor man from the provinces making his way to the belching factories of the Victorian city to build a better future for himself and who in doing so would also build our modern nation. A city is very much a living thing, it is both caring and uncaring, and it has a frightening habit of letting you find the destiny you deserve. Such were my thoughts as I returned to familiar streets and the city of today.

Syt

I ordered pizza for lunch.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.