News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 13, 2012, 09:01:37 PM
Tomorrow I will hit the road for Lexington, Ken-tuck-ee, for my oldest niece's wedding.  Wedding itself is sure to be a bust, as my brother's family is all churched-up.  But still roadtrips are fun.  See y'all in a couple days.

So, I dont have to crop my quotes for a few days. :w00t:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Scipio

Brother in law visiting for the weekend.  Shiftless layabout rising sophomore from Ole Miss.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Scipio

The shiftless layabout mowed my lawn.

I like his initiative!
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 13, 2012, 09:01:37 PM
Tomorrow I will hit the road for Lexington, Ken-tuck-ee, for my oldest niece's wedding.  Wedding itself is sure to be a bust, as my brother's family is all churched-up.  But still roadtrips are fun.  See y'all in a couple days.
I wonder if any Languishites met up with Yi? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

I met Cal and Princessa for lunch on Sunday.  They were both very nice.  :)

Posters were discussed, pictures were taken.

Caliga

I need to get that pic off of her phone, and then I'll post it in TBR.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Why would anyone want to meet Yi?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DGuller

Quote from: katmai on June 18, 2012, 09:16:52 PM
Why would anyone want to meet Yi?
If he's more willing to enter into bets in person than he is online, then I'd really like to meet him.  :hmm: :)

Capetan Mihali

I won an involuntary commitment hearing on Wednesday.  :)  The psychiatrist was: apoplectic.  ^_^
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 03, 2012, 09:09:58 PM
I won an involuntary commitment hearing on Wednesday.  :)  The psychiatrist was: apoplectic.  ^_^

So when did you get released?  That day?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 03, 2012, 09:13:01 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 03, 2012, 09:09:58 PM

So when did you get released?  That day?

:P 

They have 72 hours to re-file if they really want to keep her so bad.  But I think you would have enjoyed the impotent doctor rage moment.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 03, 2012, 09:47:37 PM
But I think you would have enjoyed the impotent doctor rage moment.

I LOL'd.