Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: The Larch on September 23, 2011, 05:36:18 AM
Quote from: The Brain on September 11, 2011, 03:24:37 PM
I was at a museum today. A young child dismissed the notion that a bronze statue was a stuffed human with "humans can't be stuffed". Ah, the innocence of youth.

THE SPANIARDS KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

:huh:

:yeahright:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/943616.stm
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Today I didn't buy a lottery ticket.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on November 10, 2011, 02:59:25 AM
Today I didn't buy a lottery ticket.

Too bad, the stars were in your favor.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Brazen

I went to an International Fighter (as in fighter jets) conference at the RAF Museum yesterday. Yes, I'm perfectly aware how many of you want my job.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Seven months after moving in to our new house, I finally managed to get both of our vehicles to park in our garage.  :showoff:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Quote from: Barrister on November 14, 2011, 01:34:39 AM
Seven months after moving in to our new house, I finally managed to get both of our vehicles to park in our garage.  :showoff:
How did you not run out of gas?

sbr

4:57 PM the day before Thanksgiving and I have to go to the grocery store.  I imagine this will be ugly.

Ed Anger

I'll pray for you too. I assume Cal has been run over by rampaging hill folk in a Kroger's.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 23, 2011, 08:00:24 PM
I'll pray for you too. I assume Cal has been run over by rampaging hill folk in a Kroger's.
We ended up deciding to make a bourbon chocolate pecan pie instead since, well, I have gallons of bourbon now.  Oh, Princesca also brought home a free bottle of Courvoisier and some Canadian whisky today, too.  So anyway, we went to Country Mart instead, which contains a lot of human refuse, to be sure, but isn't overcrowded since it's out in the sticks.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Is that an IGA store? I'd rather go to the grocery stores in the sticks than have to recreate the baatan death march in a Wally World or those new uberKroger's.

Sure I won't be able to get all those fancy foriegn cheeses but dammit, they have Quisp.

Caliga

Yeah, the old grocery store in town was an IGA, but they closed it and moved to a new building and rebranded it Country Mart.  Country Mart sucks, but it's like the fucking Taj Mahal compared to the old IGA.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jacob

Quote from: Caliga on November 23, 2011, 08:15:00 PM
Yeah, the old grocery store in town was an IGA, but they closed it and moved to a new building and rebranded it Country Mart.  Country Mart sucks, but it's like the fucking Taj Mahal compared to the old IGA.

They sell groceries at the Taj Mahal? Or do you mean Taj Mart?