News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Victory in Iraq

Started by jimmy olsen, April 15, 2010, 12:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: DontSayBanana on April 15, 2010, 06:49:31 AM
It's hard to understand a guy who's trying to talk with his mouth full of elephant cock. :(
But, on the other hand, you are quite understandable when you  write.  :hug:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Josquius

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 15, 2010, 07:46:02 AM
Iraq- 4700 Coalition deaths
Afghanistan- 1700 deaths

http://www.icasualties.org/
How odd, I would have thought the numbers would be more similar. But then I note the UK has more in Afghanistan so its of course reported more.

But it doesn't really matter here, its the end result that counts and Iraq seems to be becoming a stable democracy whilst Afghanistan...at the moment its headed towards being a unstable US friendly dictatorship ala cold war.
██████
██████
██████

Strix

Quote from: Tyr on April 15, 2010, 08:37:10 AM
But it doesn't really matter here, its the end result that counts and Iraq seems to be becoming a stable democracy whilst Afghanistan...at the moment its headed towards being a unstable US friendly dictatorship ala cold war.

That explains why the Democrats wanted to pull so badly out of Iran and concentrate on Afghanistan. They need a new Vietnam.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Alcibiades

Afghanistan casualties didn't start picking up till last couple of years even.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 15, 2010, 07:34:16 AM
Not if one is opposed to the war in the first place. :P
Clinton and Biden not qualified for presidency.  Check. :P

DontSayBanana

Quote from: grumbler on April 15, 2010, 08:11:19 AM

:hmm: I'd like to enlist Brain's help in making a political advertisement... :ph34r:
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 15, 2010, 06:07:06 PM
Clinton and Biden not qualified for presidency.  Check. :P

Good thing Hussein's got a strong heartbeat then.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: DontSayBanana on April 15, 2010, 08:37:27 PM
Quote from: grumbler on April 15, 2010, 08:11:19 AM

:hmm: I'd like to enlist Brain's help in making a political advertisement... :ph34r:

mmnbnbh mnbmbmmn nbmnbhbhbmkm
Women want me. Men want to be with me.