News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Are you a poseur?

Started by Martinus, April 10, 2009, 12:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on April 10, 2009, 01:44:30 PMBy the new rules, I'm definitely a Daeva. :P

IMO the most fun clan in the old setting was Nosferatu, especially Samedi bloodline Nosferatu.  No idea with the new setting... I haven't tried it since I basically don't ever RP tabletop anymore.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

syk

Quote from: Caliga on April 10, 2009, 01:47:49 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 10, 2009, 01:44:30 PMBy the new rules, I'm definitely a Daeva. :P

IMO the most fun clan in the old setting was Nosferatu, especially Samedi bloodline Nosferatu.  No idea with the new setting... I haven't tried it since I basically don't ever RP tabletop anymore.
Me neither. I'm not even tempted to look at the Requiem stuff.

Martinus

I think the new setting is cool. It does away with a lot of redundant clans and makes it a two-tier process instead (i.e. you choose from 5 clans and then 5 covenants).

DGuller

Quote from: DontSayBanana on April 10, 2009, 01:47:24 PM
Meh. IRL, for the most part, I'm a quiet type, until I've gotten used to someone, around which point I tend to develop a case of verbal diarrhea. That's about as close as I come.
Same here, but I think it's a matter of medium rather than striking different poses.

katmai

If you have seen pics of Marcin, he's nosferatu all the way.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

So basically, Marti is Roger from American Dad.

yep, the one on the left looks like marti.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

No, definitely not a poseur.

I like to play devil's advocate a lot, but I'm usually pretty clear about when I'm doing that.

I'm a lot less of an attention whore than I used to be.

I wouldn't consider myself a drama queen anymore.  My skin's pretty thick these days.
and the horse you rode in on

saskganesh

I'm the real deal. and I play one on TV.
humans were created in their own image

FunkMonk

yeah sure im a poser man whateva
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.