Started by Caliga, April 13, 2009, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on April 14, 2009, 08:02:16 AM
Quote from: Malthus on April 14, 2009, 07:57:40 AM
Quote from: Caliga on April 14, 2009, 07:32:10 AM
I rather expected you to make an anti-German comment.  FAIL.  :(

Mauled by a German bear - and not even in a techno dance club? Tisk.  :P

Well, that's better, but not quite "there".  Then again, you're a half-assed Jew compared to Seigey.  :hug:

:(

According to a garbage-eating tit-fetishist Kentucky redneck, I fail at Jewery. Woe is me.

:P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

I love how on Languish I both am and am not a Kentuckian at the same time, depending on how badly people want to insult me.  :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on April 14, 2009, 08:11:48 AM
I love how on Languish I both am and am not a Kentuckian at the same time, depending on how badly people want to insult me.  :lol:

Schrödinger's Redneck.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

Malthus

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Caliga

Can't watch at work, but does it have sound?  I saw a clip a day or so ago on CNN that was silent.

DisturbedPervert

lustindarkness

If I could afford it, I would buy this poor woman a vacation trip, maybe an Artic expedition.  ;)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

Caliga

Quote from: YouTube commentThats one way to lose that stubborn fat, get a polar bear to rip chunks out of you. screw weight watchers i'm off to the zoo.

:lol:

Razgovory

A real German would have found a fellow German to maul and eat her.  Or has that joke already been made yet?  I didn't check.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on April 14, 2009, 06:57:51 PM
A real German would have found a fellow German to maul and eat her.  Or has that joke already been made yet?  I didn't check.

Didn't check either, but since this is Languish it's worth repeating 50 times.