And we're back!

Main Menu

Atheists can be morons too - probably.

Started by Agelastus, April 11, 2010, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Queequeg on April 12, 2010, 03:26:09 AM
Atheists can be idiots?  Old news.

Honestly, I probably have less respect for this idiot than I do some radical clerics.

Color me unsurprised. :mellow:

It's like me saying I have less respect for you than for dead maggots.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Josephus on April 11, 2010, 10:07:09 PM
Seriously?

No state would ever arrest the pope. Dawkins knows this.
Texas would. 

PDH!

Caliga

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on April 12, 2010, 05:48:27 AM
Texas would.
He would be arrested for the crime of: Exess Faggotry, Texas Penal Code 177.31.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on April 11, 2010, 11:32:09 PM
Seriously?

Ahem :contract:

Let me rephrase...no state in modern times would ever arrest the pope.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Zanza

He could always flee to Germany. The "no extradition" law we have to protect Nazi war criminals would protect him as well. :P

grumbler

Quote from: Alatriste on April 12, 2010, 12:45:33 AM
Seriously?

Napoleon did.
Napoleon imprisoned two Popes but never arrested either one of them.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Quote from: grumbler on April 12, 2010, 08:52:30 AM
Quote from: Alatriste on April 12, 2010, 12:45:33 AM
Seriously?

Napoleon did.
Napoleon imprisoned two Popes but never arrested either one of them.

So he was kind of like Cheney then?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Pat

I like Dawkins. He's fighting the good fight.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on April 12, 2010, 05:11:15 AM
Color me unsurprised. :mellow:

It's like me saying I have less respect for you than for dead maggots.
What's with you.   You should totally have the Church's back on all this child molestation stuff.  I would think you'd be happy to know that the Church hires members of your sisterhood.

As weird and self-loathing as Spellus is, at least he's still straight.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Pat on April 12, 2010, 09:26:55 AM
Trolling and attention-whoring isn't really 'the good fight'.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

I guess I am confused what is it about being an atheist that makes you not a moron?  I mean look at Communists, they are atheists and morons.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

I am confused what it is about saying the Pope should be held responsible for covering up kiddie rape that makes someone a moron.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on April 12, 2010, 10:45:56 AM
I guess I am confused what is it about being an atheist that makes you not a moron?  I mean look at Communists, they are atheists and morons.

Or most of Europe.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Pat on April 12, 2010, 09:26:55 AM

Unprofessional in science?  That's not the good fight.  Hitchens on the other hand has been fighting the good fight for years.  Of course that good fight happens to be Trotskism.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017