Arid
0 (0%)
Highlands
1 (3.1%)
Tropical
1 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 31

garbon

It is always lovely...excepting the smog of course.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Voted Mediterranean. I like warm weather, but I dislike constant heavy humidity.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

I don't see "nice" anywhere listed.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

clandestino

Torn between Mediterranean and semi-arid.

Voted the former though.

Barrister

You guys just don't appreciate a nice boreal forest summer though.  It's the most glorious weather imaginable.  Warm days, cool nights, near 24 hours of light.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I like Ohio. Freezing in winter, and humid heat with Mosquitoes with West Nile the size of your fist in summer.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Capetan Mihali

I've always loved cool weather and overcast/drizzle, so I guess the Maritime West Coast option. 
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Neil

I like the sort of weather you get inland and towards the north.

Mind you, the only place that's actually meant for human habitation is Africa.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Pedrito

Mediterranean FTW.

Although semi-arid is a good choice, too

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: