POTATO SPLASH: Polish President Lech Kaczynski 'in plane crash'

Started by Tamas, April 10, 2010, 02:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Caliga

Ok Marti, admit it: you'd love being ruled by the Germans.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martim Silva

On second thought, this would be a bad time to invade Poland. With all their main generals dead, their troops might actually be able to make intelligent moves.

It's best to wait until new generals have been promoted by Warsaw, so as to guarantee that polish troops will be placed in impossible positions, make idiotic counter-attacks and so on.

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on April 15, 2010, 03:11:55 AM
On second thought, as a modern leftist, why the fuck should I care if they bury an isolated, pompous prick who got the job because of his brother among other isolated, pompous pricks who got their jobs because of their fathers.

By (at least) posture of your family, your income, your attitude, you are bourgeois. So drop that leftie fashion, not all gays were commies.

Josquius

Quote from: Siege on April 12, 2010, 06:22:31 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 12, 2010, 02:04:41 AM

More pictures and narrative why Jews did it at: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Polish_crash  :lol:

I'm so going to hell for laughing at this website.  :blush:

Whoa, what the fuck is this:  http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jews

This is what Jews actually believe:

* Menahoth 43b-44a: A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave.
    * Baba Mezia 114a-114b: Non-Jews are not human. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").
    * Baba Mezia 24a, Sanhedrin 57a Baba Kamma 113a: Jews may lie to, steal from, kill and rob non-Jews.
    * Rosh Hashanah 17a: Christians and others who reject the Talmud will go to Hell and be punished there for all generations.
    * Sanhedrin 55b: A Jewish man may marry a three-year-old girl. (Specifically, three years "and a day" old).
    * Kethuboth 11b: When an older Jew has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing because her virginity will grow back.
    * Gittin 70a: The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."
:o
██████
██████
██████

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on April 15, 2010, 11:19:54 AM
Ok Marti, admit it: you'd love being ruled by the Germans.  :)

Yes. The problem is Warsaw usually goes to Russia.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tamas on April 15, 2010, 11:37:36 AM
By (at least) posture of your family, your income, your attitude, you are bourgeois. So drop that leftie fashion, not all gays were commies.
Marty's a Hampstead liberal. 

No-one knows if he's there for the heath or the politics.
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

Dear god, this national orgy of death is becoming unbearable. The conservatives are now painting the dead Kaczynski as some sort of the Greatest President Poland Ever Had (tm), and public hysteria (stoked by tabloids and other media) is reaching new levels of grotesque and farcical.

I have seen politicians describing it as the "greatest tragedy in the world's recent history" (Haiti, hello?), a proof positive that "Poland is the Christ of the world" being "the nation most tried by fate" of all nations in the world (Poland, really?  :rolleyes: ), and "Second Katyn" (yeah, brutal murder of 20,000 people = plane with 100 people crashing into the ground because the pilot was landing despite bad conditions).

Suddenly, "all the world is looking at us" and recognizing the greatness of Kaczynski.

SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT ALREADY.

Razgovory

On second thought, as a modern leftist, why the fuck should I care if they bury an isolated, pompous prick who got the job because of his brother among other isolated, pompous pricks who got their jobs because of their fathers.

His mother is a doctor.  I strongly suspect that his family were party members.  It was probably a sad day in Marty's household when the Soviets left.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on April 16, 2010, 02:05:23 AM

His mother is a doctor.  I strongly suspect that his family were party members.  It was probably a sad day in Marty's household when the Soviets left.

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.  :(

Razgovory

Oh, it's not like you'd admit to your family being party members.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on April 16, 2010, 01:59:36 AM
Dear god, this national orgy of death is becoming unbearable. The conservatives are now painting the dead Kaczynski as some sort of the Greatest President Poland Ever Had (tm), and public hysteria (stoked by tabloids and other media) is reaching new levels of grotesque and farcical.

I have seen politicians describing it as the "greatest tragedy in the world's recent history" (Haiti, hello?), a proof positive that "Poland is the Christ of the world" being "the nation most tried by fate" of all nations in the world (Poland, really?  :rolleyes: ), and "Second Katyn" (yeah, brutal murder of 20,000 people = plane with 100 people crashing into the ground because the pilot was landing despite bad conditions).

Suddenly, "all the world is looking at us" and recognizing the greatness of Kaczynski.

:lol:

This constant feeling of national martyrdom is probably what I hate most in eastern european nations.

Fireblade

Quote from: Tamas on April 16, 2010, 03:45:57 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 16, 2010, 01:59:36 AM

:lol:

This constant feeling of national martyrdom is probably what I hate most in eastern european nations.

At least Karpatia kicks ass :)

VESSZEN TRIANON