News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Just a hi

Started by rocket, April 09, 2010, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocket

Just a quick check in to let you all  know I was thinking of you! Hope all is well ;) I apparently got booted ( I will assume for lack of visits) as I lost my backroom status and had to re register!  :blush:
xo

grumbler

This is on a new server and new database, so we lost all the old identities and the old posts.  :(

But you have checked back in, so that makes up for it a bit.  Welcome back, and in true languish spirit I ask:  "Who The Fuck Are You?"
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

dps

Admiral Yi

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

This was a pleasing virtual social encounter. I hope that it may occur again.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Hi rocket, what's new?

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Siege

Who the fuck is rocket?

Do I know her?