4 (16.7%)
Can't decide/don't care
1 (4.2%)
Yoko/Pete Best/Jaron
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 11, 2010, 12:13:46 PM
George.  Not as pretentious as John, not as whiny as Paul, not as goofy as Ringo.  Although Ringo has gotten cooler in his old age.
This.  Although I have to give Ringo credit for just doing whatever the fuck he wanted, no matter how goofy it seemed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

I hate Beatles. They crawl into my sleeping bag.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on April 11, 2010, 01:02:21 PM

Maybe if you are extra nice the rest of the soldiers will let you sleep in the barracks and not outside.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on April 11, 2010, 01:07:50 PM

Maybe if you are extra nice the rest of the soldiers will let you sleep in the barracks and not outside.

No can do. I have bad nightmares and I have a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night screaming and spraying bullets in every direction. I'm not even allowed to have hand grenades anymore.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

grumbler

Quote from: Siege on April 11, 2010, 01:32:48 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 11, 2010, 01:07:50 PM

No can do. I have bad nightmares and I have a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night screaming and spraying bullets in every direction. I'm not even allowed to have hand grenades anymore.
:lmfao:  Well-played.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!