U.S. seeks to fine Toyota $16.4 million

Started by jimmy olsen, April 05, 2010, 07:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 05, 2010, 07:59:52 PM
Fuck you, you fucking gimp.  It'll be 16.4 million we didn't have before.
<_<

Not that this is likely to hurt Toyota all that much, but Toyota is an AMERICAN CAR MANUFACTURER.  Do you all have any idea how many jobs would be lost in Kentucky if Toyota went out of business--not just at their Camry plant in Georgetown, Ky., but at all the suppliers that are based here and sell primarily or exclusively to Toyota?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on April 06, 2010, 08:47:46 AM
Do you all have any idea how many jobs would be lost in Kentucky if Toyota went out of business--not just at their Camry plant in Georgetown, Ky., but at all the suppliers that are based here and sell primarily or exclusively to Toyota?

No I don't.
Mainly because I don't give a rat's ass about Kentucky.  And three years ago, your carpetbagging ass didn't, either.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on April 06, 2010, 08:47:46 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 05, 2010, 07:59:52 PM
Fuck you, you fucking gimp.  It'll be 16.4 million we didn't have before.
<_<

Not that this is likely to hurt Toyota all that much, but Toyota is an AMERICAN CAR MANUFACTURER.  Do you all have any idea how many jobs would be lost in Kentucky if Toyota went out of business--not just at their Camry plant in Georgetown, Ky., but at all the suppliers that are based here and sell primarily or exclusively to Toyota?

Do the people down there have really big eyes and small mouths?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017