Coal Ship Strikes Shoals Off Great Barrier Reef, May Disintegrate.

Started by jimmy olsen, April 04, 2010, 05:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Quote from: The Brain on April 05, 2010, 01:38:20 AM
QuoteA coal-carrying ship that strayed outside a shipping lane

Now I understand how they ended up in Italy and ignited the renaissance.
:lmfao:

Genius.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Caliga

That was clever, Brain.  :cool:

I like how that dude's books keep getting wackier and wackier.

1423: The year the Chinese accidentally invented the submarine and discovered the sunken continent of Lemuria
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

I must say my thoughts were along Neil's lines too.
It just has to be the Chinese or some other half-arsed regulations country pulling crap like this.
██████
██████
██████

Strix

A masterful stroke of genius for the Chinese!

The next step is to blow up the ship thus creating a hole in the Barrier Reef that will allow future invasion forces to swarm through.  :ph34r:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

The Larch

Apparently it has been found that the ship strayed away from the shipping lane for cargo vessels on purpose for Monoesque reasons, in order to save 2000$ in gas by taking a shorter route. Now the shipping company will be probably fined at least 1 million Aussie $ for the accident. Talk about penny wise, pound foolish.