News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

pink elephant

Started by Jos Theelen, April 10, 2009, 12:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jos Theelen

I thought you could only see pink elephants when you are drunk. Maybe Michal Grzes was drunk.

QuoteWARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish politician has criticised his local zoo for acquiring a "gay" elephant named Ninio who prefers male companions and will probably not procreate, local media reported on Friday.
"We didn't pay 37 million zlotys (7.6 million pounds) for the largest elephant house in Europe to have a gay elephant live there," Michal Grzes, a conservative councillor in the city of Poznan in western Poland, was quoted as saying.
"We were supposed to have a herd, but as Ninio prefers male friends over females how will he produce offspring?" said Grzes, who is from the right-wing opposition Law and Justice party.
The head of the Poznan zoo said 10-year-old Ninio may be too young to decide whether he prefers males or females as elephants only reach sexual maturity at 14.

Richard Hakluyt

Bloody hell!

martinus has hacked Jos' account  :mad:

Valmy

Wow not like girls as a young male means you are gay?  I guess something like 90% of all young boys are gay then.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

This is a joke right?  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on April 10, 2009, 02:37:20 PM
Wow not like girls as a young male means you are gay?  I guess something like 90% of all young boys are gay then.
No kidding, sounds like a normal 10 year old boy. :lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point