News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Bad Translator

Started by Syt, April 03, 2010, 04:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

LOL

"Judge, United States, peace and security, John Oh, money, freedom, Japan, America, happiness and health of children constitution of the United States sales."

I don't know how it fit in "John Oh", "Japan" and "sales" but it fits. :D

Martinus

Quote from: Syt on April 03, 2010, 05:52:08 AM
"Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns."

...25 translations later we get:

"Angel spoke to my soul. Username slander Red beast seven heads and ten horns, and the party of women worldwide."

...54 translations later we get:

"In 1004 and 10 animal spirits say line 7 of the International card of justice." :tinfoil:

:tinfoil:

It would be funny if we actually stumbled on some real shit, Foucault's Pendulum style.

Martinus

"Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth. "

becomes:

"Beer heaven: women and girls crown Star 12 data very well."

:beer: :D

Richard Hakluyt

So this is how Dubya used to write his speeches  :cool:

Syt

"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

"Here is wisdom. I think everything can be, for example, 666 species of animals - in Russian language." :ph34r:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning."

...10 translations later we get:

"Start the Word and the Word of God and God's ways. It started with God."

25 translations later we get:

"Start Word and the Word of God, God. It all started with God."

"God is God of the project."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Martinus

Syt

In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria. And everyone went to his own town to register."

"Emperor Augustus was taken to the census of the Roman Empire. This is the first census, and what happened, governor of Syria's Nest. Everyone has their own town to register."

A funny thing happened on the way to the census.

"Augustus was a master of Rome. The first version, the Syrian captain of the property. Everyone should be established in the city."

Syrian captain of the property?

"Syria, the total population lives in cities of the state property augusutoroma business documents."

= result of the census?
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

"And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. "

"Shepherd lives around, watching their flocks at night. Angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord according to some, was surprised."

"Pastor their flocks at night, that life is about. Angel of the Lord, the God of glory, according to some, was surprising."

"Red angel yangdeuleulga about God, thank God a little better"
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on April 03, 2010, 05:57:33 AM
"Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth. "

becomes:

"Beer heaven: women and girls crown Star 12 data very well."

:beer: :D

:lol:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Scipio

My sig lines translated:

First, ten times: "With your mouth, it's true. It's like a forest fire."
25 times: "Together foot, it's true. It is like a forest fire."
Max: "I swear I drank fuego."

2d, ten times: "India may one day help to reduce the hand ax and white, white, and take the gun, so ha, ha, yo, yo."
25 times: "India one day ax, black, white chocolate, Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo transport."
Max: India, transport, white, brown, and, yes, there."

3d, ten times: "Neuromancers walk through cancer and a high level of douchebaggery I ...."
25 times: "Neuromancer major cancer .... I douchebaggery"
Max: "Niuromansarido cancer .... Doutshebaggeri."
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

HVC

My sig after 25:
This is bad when you think what you believe, then wait. "

After 54:

Sometimes, I think, to destruction. "
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

The re-interpreted 10 commandments:

"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me."

"I am the Lord your God from the house of bondage in Egypt. I have no other gods before you."

"I am the Lord your God, but Egyptian slavery. I have truly no other gods before you."

"I am in Egypt, bondage my Lord, your God. I am interested in God."

How delightfully blasphemous.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments."

"Must be a picture or any air or ground or water, there are portraits, not on earth to serve them. For me, oh Lord, your God is a jealous God, who has parents in dealing with these visits, I hate the third and fourth generation children of sin, my poor thousands who love me, let him keep my commandments life."

"Film or in the air, land and water is one of those not increased. I am the Lord your God is a jealous God, visiting the country for the sins of the fourth third-generation hates children, race, have thousands of people, throw in the love of my life."

..54 translations later we get:

"Rather than Increasing the time and video. Love the Lord your God hates sin, and life issues, jealous God of the 3 edition of most of his four children.""

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain."

"You can not use the Lord your God, retirement use the name, God will not let their innocence, what is his name in vain."

"You are the Lord your God, and then retired, because God will not let his innocence, his name in vain."

54 translations later we get:

"Lord God, on Behalf of the innocent."
—Stephen Jay Gould