News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Delirium

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Berkut

Quote from: Habbaku on June 08, 2009, 03:37:34 PM
I do hope that if Del manages to take Brandenburg that Berkut will consider just not playing any cards next turn.  I think the Protestants lose more when he does that.

:cry:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

0 rows returned

ehrie

Quote from: Habbaku on June 08, 2009, 03:37:34 PM
I do hope that if Del manages to take Brandenburg that Berkut will consider just not playing any cards next turn.  I think the Protestants lose more when he does that.

:lol:

ulmont

Alright, can Del get 1 hit on 6 dice?  The moment of Truth!

Delirium

Assuming ulmont and Habs pass, I play my last card to attack Brandenburg.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on June 08, 2009, 03:49:36 PM
Assuming ulmont and Habs pass, I play my last card to attack Brandenburg.

0 cards, Del.

ulmont

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

ehrie

Well, another turn. Praise Jesus.

Delirium

The game lives for yet a few minutes!

Second cp builds a merc in Innsbruck. I'm done, going to bed. See you in turn 6!

ulmont

Yay.

Assuming Habs / Ehrie / Berkut are passing out, if someone would be so kind as to handle the end-of-turn garbage?

And I believe there's a flag to set on ACTS for Edward now?

Habbaku

I will handle the end-of-turn stuff when people are done posting their winters, sure.

Ottoman winter :

1 cavalry from Nezh to Edirne.
1 cavalry from Sofia to Istanbul.
1 regular from Buda to Istanbul.
1 regular from Belgrade to Istanbul.
9 regulars, 1 cavalry and both leaders from Vienna to Istanbul.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

No winter for the Pope. He is too busy converting to Calvinism.

0 rows returned

Tamas

French winter:

Mercs from Dijon and Tours, and everything from Milan except for Montmercy and 4 regulars, go to Paris