Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on April 06, 2010, 12:59:11 PM
Strip joints are dull and pretty gross.

I agree mostly with my Nubian brother.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Barrister on April 06, 2010, 04:01:02 PM
The "appeal" was that it was a male-only environment, and the dancers liked and encouraged us to be loud and boisterous.  You weren't worrying about trying to pick up women so no one was trying to look 'cool'.  To my mind the strippers themselves were almost peripheral to the experience.

So it was just a way to keep girls from honing in on guy's night?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 06, 2010, 05:59:12 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 06, 2010, 04:01:02 PM
The "appeal" was that it was a male-only environment, and the dancers liked and encouraged us to be loud and boisterous.  You weren't worrying about trying to pick up women so no one was trying to look 'cool'.  To my mind the strippers themselves were almost peripheral to the experience.

So it was just a way to keep girls from honing in on guy's night?

Pretty much.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

I've never gone to a strip club.  Though I imagine that's probably not to surprising to people here.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2010, 06:28:18 PM
I've never gone to a strip club.  Though I imagine that's probably not to surprising to people here.

Some are basement-like and dark. Except filled with "entertainers" that will grind her crotch on your crotch for a small fee. And for another fee, give you a blow job under the table.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

I've seen male strippers. They just get sweaty and gross.  Besides, I can get sex from beautiful people so why pay to see some uggo strip?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)