Main Menu

We're doomed...

Started by Alexandru H., March 30, 2010, 04:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandru H.

Martinus

Isn't this picture like 2 years old?

Sophie Scholl

Isn't be in some country that makes Poland look like the pinnacle of progress and modern living?  It amuses me that he harps on you for being from Poland. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

He is from Romania. It's possible it took him 2 years to download that picture. They may have shitty connection speed. :P

Alexandru H.

Quote from: Martinus on March 30, 2010, 05:02:22 AM
He is from Romania. It's possible it took him 2 years to download that picture. They may have shitty connection speed. :P

That's funny...

We're in 5th place in the world and second in Europe while Poland is number 52, lower even the European medium levels. Not even if you place a cable in your ass can you reach a better connection speed that what I have here...

God, you're a moron.

CountDeMoney

Uh oh, tard fight between Poland and Romania.  Winner gets Burundi.

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on March 30, 2010, 04:47:22 AM
Isn't this picture like 2 years old?
Yes.  Tomorrow, Alexandru is going to discover YTMND and enlighten us all about it.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Wow, how did you find this! I tried typing funny gordon freeman photo into yahoo and lycos but I got nothing.
██████
██████
██████

Sahib

Quote from: Tyr on March 30, 2010, 05:44:25 AM
Wow, how did you find this! I tried typing funny gordon freeman photo into yahoo and lycos but I got nothing.

I see what you did there
Stonewall=Worst Mod ever

Grey Fox

You mean he's going to save us.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Siege

Alexandru, next fucking time you post a fucking thread with such a fucking stupid title I will fucking feed your fucking ass to my fucking pets, mothefucker!!!1111

DESCRIPTIVE TITLES!!!!1111

Faggot.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Martinus

I think Alexandru and Siegy should come out. They would make a great couple.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Quote from: Tyr on March 30, 2010, 05:44:25 AM

I miss some of the old search engines.  Ah altavista, I hardly knew ye...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Barrister on March 31, 2010, 11:37:28 AM
I miss some of the old search engines.  Ah altavista, I hardly knew ye...

Webcrawler ruled the web   :mad: