News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ricky Martin in "I am gay" shocker

Started by Brazen, March 30, 2010, 04:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on March 30, 2010, 09:32:13 AM
My wife called this like 10 or 11 years ago.

She and 99% of the world populace. :P

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: Grallon on March 30, 2010, 07:22:49 AM
Quote from: Martinus on March 30, 2010, 07:19:00 AM
It's English slang for having gay sex in a public place (usually a loo).

Hot! 

I have fantasies about glory holes.  There used to be a place in Toronto called the "Bijou" - where they have entire walls of glory holes and one can suck all the cocks one wants without eye contacts.
I've never got you gays, why on earth would you want to do this?
To be the suckee- cool, but the sucker? Girls sure don't like it, they tend to just do it in the hope of reciporocation (Spelling fail)
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Korea likes sucking cock. UNLESS SHE LIED
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grallon

Quote from: Tyr on March 30, 2010, 12:03:01 PM

I've never got you gays, why on earth would you want to do this?
To be the suckee- cool, but the sucker? Girls sure don't like it, they tend to just do it in the hope of reciporocation (Spelling fail)

We're not females...

Personally I like the physical sensation of having a mouthful.  And symbolically it's like ingesting a part of the other guy's virility - a very potent turn on.  But that's just me - the others here may have other reasons.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Josquius

Quote from: Grallon on March 30, 2010, 04:29:47 PM
We're not females...

Personally I like the physical sensation of having a mouthful.  And symbolically it's like ingesting a part of the other guy's virility - a very potent turn on.  But that's just me - the others here may have other reasons.
Meh, girls doing it to me is the closest experience with it I've had.
I suppose me doing it to girls is similar and that is icky and nasty in the extreme. But a necessary evil.
██████
██████
██████

Grallon

Quote from: Tyr on March 30, 2010, 05:02:26 PM

I suppose me doing it to girls is similar and that is icky and nasty in the extreme. But a necessary evil.

Hmmm you may want to question your allegiances if that's how you feel...  I too find vaginas nasty but I'm consequent with this sentiment and steer clear of them.  Besides a guy's ass is so much tighter.  ;)

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Josquius

Quote from: Grallon on March 30, 2010, 05:07:01 PM
Hmmm you may want to question your allegiances if that's how you feel...  I too find vaginas nasty but I'm consequent with this sentiment and steer clear of them.  Besides a guy's ass is so much tighter.  ;)

I assure you as little as I like putting my mouth to a girl's never regions the thought of doing it to a dick is even worse :p
I don't think I'm alone in this. The general concensus from drunken chats with friends is its something you have to do to get a return.

Maybe I'm just asexual and my liking girls truly is just 100% pure aesthetic love of beauty....
██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

Better watch out Tyr, Stephen Fry was claiming asexuality a few years back  :D

Moving back to Ricky Martin, I only know one thing about the chap, he's gay  :huh:

Eddie Teach

He sang "Livin' La Vida Loca" which was a huge hit on this side of the pond 10 years ago or so.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Brazen on March 30, 2010, 08:06:49 AM
I'm intrigued. Gay men like sucking cock as an end unto itself and not on a "I'll do yours if you do mine" basis? I think most straight women could probably live without it...

:ph34r:

and lots of straight dudes could do without carpet munching. People are weird and getting weirder. I blame the internets. :p
:p

Valmy

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on March 30, 2010, 08:50:55 PM

and lots of straight dudes could do without carpet munching. People are weird and getting weirder. I blame the internets. :p

I like munching carpet.  Guaranteed to satisfy.  I do not much care for getting my dick sucked though I want to go straight to the main show.

That may indeed be the internets fault.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Valmy on March 30, 2010, 08:52:45 PM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on March 30, 2010, 08:50:55 PM

I like munching carpet.  Guaranteed to satisfy.  I do not much care for getting my dick sucked though I want to go straight to the main show.

That may indeed be the internets fault.

everything is the internetses fault. :whew:

:p