Another Teacher Sexing her 8th Grade Students

Started by Stonewall, April 09, 2009, 02:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on April 10, 2009, 07:51:17 AM
Question:  Why is everyone assuming she signed up as a teacher "to sexually use/abuse kids"?

Isn't it more likely she signed up as a teacher because she, you know, wanted to teach, and simply has impulse control issues that ended up ruining her life?

I just have my doubts 12-13 year olds are too terribly tempting to a normal woman.  It certainly was not their smooth talking and awe inspiring looks.  Kids that young are pretty easy prey though.

If the kid had been 16 or 17 I might buy what you are saying.  Besides pedophiles tend to gravitate towards professions they can be alone with kids.  It looks doubly suspicious that she was trying to teach special ed kids around 12 since they would be even easier.

I could be wrong...it just smells bad.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

*shrug* I guess it's possible, I just find it unlikely.  I'd want to see a pic of this kid before deeming her a pedophile.  A pedophile is someone who preys on pre-pubescent children.  If this dude has transitioned to a biological adult that would make her an ephebophile, not a pedophile.

It's like that guy I went to high school with who just got sent to prison for having sex with a 17 year old boy.  People are calling him a 'pedophile', which is ridiculous.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on April 10, 2009, 07:57:10 AM
*shrug* I guess it's possible, I just find it unlikely.  I'd want to see a pic of this kid before deeming her a pedophile.  A pedophile is someone who preys on pre-pubescent children.  If this dude has transitioned to a biological adult that would make her an ephebophile, not a pedophile.

It's like that guy I went to high school with who just got sent to prison for having sex with a 17 year old boy.  People are calling him a 'pedophile', which is ridiculous.

Women who prey on boys have to wait until they are at least 11 generally (unless they are the kids mother...but I digress).  It is sorta hard to seduce them if they are completely pre-pubescent.  They exist though I had a couple women prey on my kids and it was pretty disgusting sneaky stuff, not them just losing control and making bad decisions.

I agree if she had sex with a junior or senior in High School that would be a totally different thing.  Then it would simply be unethical.

But hey she could be completely innocent but taking the kid to her house?  You don't just happen to take a middle school kid to your house if you are a teacher.  That sounds like she pre-planned it and manipulated the kid to me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

KRonn

Quote from: alfred russel on April 09, 2009, 04:00:05 PM
Wow you guys are tough--how many women are going to have perfect hair in their mugshot?
Heh, right. She's fairly attractive, and she's probably very attractive dressed up and in make up.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 09, 2009, 11:34:32 PM
I find it strange that you associate asymmetry with trashiness.  In my experience trash has much worse issues in profile than in left/right skew.

I know you're a little older than me, Yi, but I grew up in West Virginia.  My experience > yours  ;)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Valmy on April 10, 2009, 07:59:25 AM
Women who prey on boys have to wait until they are at least 11 generally (unless they are the kids mother...but I digress).  It is sorta hard to seduce them if they are completely pre-pubescent.  They exist though I had a couple women prey on my kids and it was pretty disgusting sneaky stuff, not them just losing control and making bad decisions.

Generally? Maybe. I'd point out that about half of my 15 male classmates had hit puberty by 5th grade, and that figure seems to have held true for subsequent classes at my elementary school. Puberty actually happened for me between 3rd and 5th grade (yeah, yeah... I'm so short because I've been the same size since then; that also happened to a friend of mine who was the only 6' 2" fifth grader I've ever met).
Experience bij!