Started by sbr, March 23, 2010, 01:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

The first one was so awful I don't think I'd bother.  :yuk:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

ulmont

Quote from: Jaron on March 23, 2010, 02:12:03 PM
The first one was so awful I don't think I'd bother.  :yuk:

Yeah, I'm trying to play it now and it's just boring the hell out of me.

Josquius

I'm not in the mood to watch the trailer right now but I really liked the first one.
If the second one can lose a bit of a linearity it'll be one of the best things ever (tm)
██████
██████
██████

Monoriu

First one was ok.  I actually finished it.  The game world is small and the graphics is average.  But the gameplay is ok and there are lots of interesting things to do. 

Razgovory

The problem in the first game was that I ended up intensely disliking Jerry the Witcher and kept hoping he would lose.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

I enjoyed the first game for what it was, but have no desire to play another one (or to re-play the first one).  Pretty much exactly the same way I feel about the first Mass Effect and the first iteration of Dragon Age, in fact.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

sbr