And we're back!

Main Menu

military women from around the world

Started by Alatriste, March 25, 2010, 08:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: Agelastus on March 25, 2010, 08:20:45 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on March 25, 2010, 10:30:50 AM
And geez.  The Taiwanese one is a very famous MODEL and actress.  That pic is probably a movie screenshot of her.

The photo appears to be badly edited (see the lower portion of her shirt), presumably removing text. I would suggest that it is a publicity photo. I would, of course, like to meet her... :wub:

Come to think of it, the Taiwanese military arranges periodic morale boosting visits by famed female entertainers.  They often put them in uniform for the occasion.  The pic is probably taken during some of these events.

Camerus

The Taiwanese chick doesn't do it for me.  Now the mainland Chinese one...   :wub:  I'd sell out Taipei for that.  ;)

BVN

I know (or have known) that Belgian F-16 pilot (5th photo) personally. She bragged in secondary school that she would become a fighter pilot. I didn't payed much attention to it until I saw in the newspaper a few years back that she graduated as one of the very few female F-16 pilots in Belgium.

And yes, I had a crush on her...   :blush:

Grey Fox

Understandable feeling.

But she looks like a bitch.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

I went to high school with a girl who wanted to be a fighter pilot, and did end up going to the Air Force Academy.  I *think* she washed out, though... not 100% sure.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

I wanted to be a pilot in high school but I failed math & started getting near sighted. That killed it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

BVN

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 26, 2010, 07:29:57 AM

But she looks like a bitch.
On the contrary, she was very down-to-earth and had a great sense of humour. But I have to admit, it's been quite some time since I last saw her...