Main Menu

Dead Wrestler Society

Started by Syt, March 23, 2010, 01:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 24, 2010, 06:33:22 AM
Eddie Guerrero is dead? BBG too?

How the mighty have fallen :cry:

I was rather surprised that Curt Hennig, aka "Mr Perfect" is also dead. One of my favorite heels.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Yeah, Eddie was found dead in his hotel room before a match IIRC.  I think he died of a heart attack... can't remember if drugs were involved or not.  Eddie and Chris were best friends and died within a year of one another.  :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Larch

Quote from: Caliga on March 24, 2010, 07:08:46 AM

Yeah, Eddie was found dead in his hotel room before a match IIRC.  I think he died of a heart attack... can't remember if drugs were involved or not.  Eddie and Chris were best friends and died within a year of one another.  :(

Wiki is your friend:

QuoteOn November 13, 2005, Guerrero was found unconscious in his hotel room (The Marriott City Center) in Minneapolis, Minnesota, by his nephew, Chavo. Chavo attempted CPR, but Guerrero was pronounced dead when paramedics arrived on the scene. He was 38 years old. An autopsy  revealed that Guerrero died as a result of acute heart failure arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease. Guerrero's wife Vickie claimed that he had been unwell in the week preceding his death. On the November 30 edition of WWE Byte This!, Chavo said that Guerrero had been working hard and was at peak physical fitness as a result, doing cardiovascular and weight training exercises every day.

Benoit died in 2007, btw, so your memory is failing. ;)

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

BuddhaRhubarb

Harsh lifestyle choice man. My faves were all in late 70's early 80's. a few of whom are still around, but many gone. RIP Giant Men.
:p

alfred russel

Quote from: Barrister on March 23, 2010, 01:46:28 PM
Apparently heavy duty steroid use combined with large amounts of painkillers takes a toll on a body.  :(

I recall Paul Atriedes vociferiously arguing otherwise, but he doesn't post anymore. Coincidence?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014