Man accused of disabling 100 cars over Internet

Started by jimmy olsen, March 18, 2010, 12:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on March 21, 2010, 07:26:47 PM
Agree.... and car dealers that cater to... uh... the 'bad element' need every weapon at their disposal to get their shit back in the likely event that their customers stop paying.
And will it be limited to this "bad element"?

Will the device be removed once a person has finished paying off the car?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Zanza

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 21, 2010, 09:01:40 PMAnd will it be limited to this "bad element"?
No one forces you to buy a car with that device installed. It's fair to demand that dealers disclose the existence of such a device, but other than that, what's the problem with it? If you don't want to finance your car at the conditions of that particular dealer, you are free to find another dealer or to just pay your car in cash.

QuoteWill the device be removed once a person has finished paying off the car?
Probably, after all it must cost money and might be reusable.

I don't understand where your outrage with this story comes from.

Jaron

Quote from: Caliga on March 21, 2010, 07:26:47 PM
Agree.... and car dealers that cater to... uh... the 'bad element' need every weapon at their disposal to get their shit back in the likely event that their customers stop paying.

What is the "" bad "" element ??  :hmm:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points