And we're back!

Main Menu

Irregular Webcomics - Star Wars

Started by viper37, March 13, 2010, 01:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on March 17, 2010, 06:41:16 PM
Quote from: Agelastus on March 17, 2010, 02:47:46 AM
From a civilisation that covers ninety percent of a Galaxy?
they don't really control 90% of the galaxy.  Closer to 60%.
http://www.la-star.com/p/pics/star-francaise/star-wars-galaxy-map1.jpg
It is impossible to accurately determine that, given the map projection.  It's impossible to tell what area 'Unknown Regions' describes.  However, given the enormous speed of hyperdrive, there's every reason to suppose that it doesn't apply to anywhere in the galactic disc.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: grumbler on March 17, 2010, 07:04:16 AM
Lots of you Star Wars geeks don't do humor, do you?

I saw your sarcasm and raised you a deadpan. :contract:
Experience bij!

viper37

Quote from: Neil on March 17, 2010, 07:09:52 PM
It is impossible to accurately determine that, given the map projection.  It's impossible to tell what area 'Unknown Regions' describes.  However, given the enormous speed of hyperdrive, there's every reason to suppose that it doesn't apply to anywhere in the galactic disc.
Unknown regions

The Unknown Regions was broadly defined as areas not connected with the skein of reliable or well-known hyperspace  routes spanning the galaxy, did not look to Coruscant  as the ultimate center of civilization, or were not under the broad hegemony of the Galactic Republic before the Galactic Civil War.

and the Chiss aren't shown either.  And the Sssi-Ruuk empire was never part of the Republic or the Empire.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.