News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

All black people leave the store now

Started by garbon, March 17, 2010, 11:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: sbr on March 17, 2010, 06:01:22 PM
But what law could have possibly been broken for the county prosecutor's office to be involved?
Yeah, right?  Federal or nothing.

Caliga

Go to YouTube and search for vids about "Walmart intercom prank".  This is hardly a new thing, and there are videos on there which show the codes used to turn the PA on via the phone.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Sahib

Stonewall=Worst Mod ever

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on March 17, 2010, 05:26:22 PM
Quote from: grumbler on March 17, 2010, 04:49:44 PM
I don't care about "enrage the community" crap. The people can handle a lot more than the community can, and what needs to happen is for someone to lose their job.  Their is no law against stupidity (for which, as I said, you should be grateful - if there were, your life would be so completely unchanged that you would not recognize it).
Me no get that insult.  :huh:
Its not an insult, and more than Jaron's posts are actual insults.  These are posts that sorta look like insults, but when you break them down, they are gibberish.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

Quote from: grumbler on March 17, 2010, 04:26:33 PM
*** followed by unsupervised parole because parole officers are too stupid and inefficient to keep up with their case loads, "Berkut Meter" or not.
:lmfao:

Eddie Teach

That gets updated, what, 2-3 times a year?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

I'm not even sure what it means, to be honest.  Does Strix update it when he "zings" Berkie?

Jaron

Don't encourage grumbler to troll even more than he already does.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Strix

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2010, 07:48:25 PM
I'm not even sure what it means, to be honest.  Does Strix update it when he "zings" Berkie?

I used to update the number of people I sent back to prison. Than added the Berkut Meter for the number who successfully completed parole. I basically forget to do it now.

Personally, I blame teachers. They need to suck it up and quadruple the size of their classes plus do a better job.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Razgovory

Why is it a Berkut meter?  Did Berkut successfully complete parole?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

Quote from: Strix on March 17, 2010, 08:25:47 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2010, 07:48:25 PM

I used to update the number of people I sent back to prison. Than added the Berkut Meter for the number who successfully completed parole. I basically forget to do it now.

Personally, I blame teachers. They need to suck it up and quadruple the size of their classes plus do a better job.

Fuck you asscookie <_<
Winner of THE grumbler point.

DontSayBanana

This would be the Turnersville Walmart, which is right in Kain's and my backyard: about a 25-30 minute drive.  Said Walmart has a reputation for having the douchiest managers and employees with the worst attitudes; in fact, the style of this particular prank makes me wonder if I might know the culprit (an extremely disgruntled employee of that Walmart).
Experience bij!

Josquius

Not so weird, those announcment mics are often out in the open and poorly defended.
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2010, 07:08:35 PM
Go to YouTube and search for vids about "Walmart intercom prank".  This is hardly a new thing, and there are videos on there which show the codes used to turn the PA on via the phone.

Huh.  Anybody really can use the intercoms at Walmart.  The pranks I saw weren't that good though, no one can seem to do it without laughing. 

Lettow77

Did the black people leave the store?
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'